**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst Arena Milestones

THANK YOU KABAM! This update was much needed!

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Agreed. We've been asking for this a long time! (Anyone who doesn't believe that can search my comments!).

Getting some T4CC crystals in the catalyst arena, and an extra T1A in that arena will make a huge difference.

That's doubling access to T1A and T4B, which are both definite bottleneck resources.

91ffespl3kqb.png

Why no forum announcement, though?

Would be nice to know, where are these going? Is it an extra milestone at 2 million, or something like that?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's probably a mistake and the message should never have been sent
  • Simmons253Simmons253 Posts: 40
    Actually it’s 2 more T1A. We get 2 new milestones so now a total of 3 T1A in that arena. Should’ve done this long ago!!
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Not sure why everyone is excited - yes they are adding milestones, but will be either ridiculously high points and/or low absolute # max awards given out.

So T1a will now be for top 100 finishers instead of top 10...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol it’s a “milestone” that means it’s gotten by points not by rank. Next.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Super happy about that.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious @therearealotofmods any chance we could get an announcement with what these new milestones are? The addition is amazing, just curious if they're added in, or an extra milestone after the current ones
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah announcement would I e been reasonable but maybe just wait and see since there’s one starting soon? People relax.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Is there a Cat Arena starting again today? I feel like I should know this by now, but I never keep track. I know they run every week.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    alpha tomorrow, t4b, thursday, currently running tcc is not updated to new milestones
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think the AW season 3 community UPROAR is giving them a temporary wake-up call, hence multiple sweets being throw at us, which is a good thing. At least after the AW season 3 protest and outrage, we have seen:-

1) Sorry msg and revert the AW diversity decision - no going to thank, they should not have started this to begin with
    2) AQ map changes and reward update - good, nice sweet throwing (or maybe some said bone) but it is a good start
    3) Catalyst arena milestone update - good, another sweet (or bone) and it is a good progress

Are we going to see a change in attitude, making improvements for the sake of community, for this week only? for this month only? or for the future of MCoC? Will it be another case of breaking community's trust against (like it has happened before, this is not the first time) and stray into the greedy lane once more? We shall see, we will remember and we will continue to watch.

Once again, nice changes, but these are only a small part of the aspects that has LONG-OVERDUED!