**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worthless 4* deals AGAIN? Why won’t you sell 5* awakening gems?

Most anyone who been around long enough has all 4*’s duped already and stopped ranking or leveling up 4*’s. The people who mainly spend money are way pasted 4*’s. Sell us something useful already. But thanks also for all the 4* offers. I get to invest into other games and fireworks now.

Comments

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Totally agree 5 and 6 star ag is what’s needed
  • Ya I guess targeting 200 people vs 1000’s of people makes a good marketing strategy.
  • Giusto sempre sti 4*
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    It’s coming on July 4.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Oh look it’s the Canada Day offer.

As a Canadian I am disappointed that Kabam could not come up with a somewhat decent offer. More so that it’s only a one day deal.

As a Canadian, I’ll pass.👎🏻
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    At this rate 4 of July will be a lesser solo crystal card where you get 250 shards now and 10 a day for 30 days for the low price of $1,000 to help us stay competitive in end game content.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    At this rate 4 of July will be a lesser solo crystal card where you get 250 shards now and 10 a day for 30 days for the low price of $1,000 to help us stay competitive in end game content.

Careful not to pull a muscle with that Stretch.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    July 4 deal likely has a 5* gem.. the lure for today’s offer would be the 25 5* sig stones.. don’t like the offer? Pass and wait for July 4 deals.. dead thread.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    5* gems should still be rare. Theoretically could have like 10 by now if you took advantage of all opportunities.. got lucky (rifts), and bought all the 5* ag offers. 10 be tough but is possible...
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Yeah, people that got og Deadpool might take advantage of the offer...who wants to grind 22 million for a dupe, lucky I had a awakening gem waiting.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    It is a very valid point. These foolishly expensive "deals" are insulting. And, they display that you, Kabam, are once again completely out of touch with what's needed in the game to present a value to the user base. The deals you're listing today aren't even really worth half of what you're asking for them. Stop wasting everyone's time. Put up decent value propositions or don't bother at all.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    People must be buying them, which is pretty laughable.
  • That is what my thread is all about. How ironic
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    I'm just glad to see everyone sticking together and being strong and not buying this stuff....

Oh wait alot of you did. Well there goes that idea.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I am not buying an odin unless it has a 5* awakening generic or a 5* ag crystal + t5b or a lot of t2a. Sadly, the whales will get it just to get those extra t5b.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    It’s coming on July 4.

Sadly not.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    It’s coming on July 4.

Sadly not.

It’s in the third tier of the deals for units. 1000 for first tier and unlocks second. 4000 for 2nd and unlocks 3rd. 10000 for third tier. For the low, low price of 15000 units you too can get a 5 star awakening gem crystal.