**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide mastery

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi.

I’ll probably be the joke of the entire community after this.
All the time I read about suicide masteries but can’t seem to find it in the mastery section.
What am I missing?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Snurris wrote: »
    Hi.

All the time I read about suicide masteries but can’t seem to find it in the mastery section.
    What am I missing?
    It the mastre dubbel egedes and recoil one the offsen mastre treet sry bad english
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thanks a lot @Gamer now I understand.
  • I'm just pissed Friday night could've easily had the 1.5 mill I missed last milestone now out 40k battle chips and 200k gold. What is kabam gonna come up with to make up for this piss pour performance?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm just pissed Friday night could've easily had the 1.5 mill I missed last milestone now out 40k battle chips and 200k gold. What is kabam gonna come up with to make up for this piss pour performance?

How is that relevant to this thread?
    There's a thread stating what they plan to do, go find it
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Hi.

What am I missing?

In offence mastery tree you have recoil, liquid courage and double edge these are whats known as full suicides.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Reevesy01 wrote: »
    Hi.

What am I missing?

In offence mastery tree you have recoil, liquid courage and double edge these are whats known as full suicides.

This. You'll need to run will power at a minimum to counter the damage, depending on which one you decide to use. I personally don't like them. Recoil is horrible but for certain champs they work pretty well. I do run Glass Cannon though.