**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modok Arena

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Oh my god... people don’t need to keep posting they don’t have it yet. Obviously there’s a delay on modok arena rewards... it’s happened before... unbunch your undies and relax. They’ll be along once it’s sorted. Geez I think the situation is crystal clear.. doesn’t take a mod to clarify this. Lmao.
  • SrRoqueSrRoque Posts: 1
    80szx1y1lx0r.jpg
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Rankings are a total mess and they must be fixing it... I got 155K rank for 3.4 mil lol
  • What time are the results going to be in?
  • 1992 Honda Civic for sale!! $3,500 obo...
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Smh
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Still waiting as well. 2.65 mil, 10000 rank.
  • AwroenderAwroender Posts: 11
    kbg3e6d4by5w.jpg
    ???
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    SrRoque wrote: »
    80szx1y1lx0r.jpg
    Hey everyone!

I'm going to go ahead and poke the rest of the team since there still seems to be a delay in them going out! Thanks for your patience while we get this all worked out.

How much longer till rewards will be out?
  • MegaGronMegaGron Posts: 1
    Yeah same here I’ve waiting for leg yet no rewards.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Vydious, you need to poke harder. Would normally have gotten rewards 3 hours ago and it’s been 6 and half since Arena ended. Or at least get someone to give us an update.
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 101
    Come on chill out a bit all, the rewards will come when they come. Save the attitude for when it is important, crying over every minor issue is just boring especially when it's one that you know is going to get fixed. Save the fire for the big stuff.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Still waiting as well. 2.65 mil, 10000 rank.

Ranks are definitely messed up then.

3.75m for rank 24,393...
  • Not yet .. taking so long !! Want my modok ...
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    I find it funny how people complain about people complaining. The forum is here so people can communicate these issues or what not. Too many people want to be smart a$$es but look like clowns. Clearly kabam is having issues. They won’t explain details for something this minor so don’t expect any gifts/compensation (would always be nice thought ). They never claim results will be granted within a specific period although we are All a custom to rewards being given within 4-6hrs. So relax you can see your score and if you can see your score means they have acesss to it as well. There is no level up event going on so you ain’t missing out on any special rewards. Be patient and trust kabam will expedite as soon as they can.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    wg0ug0l5fjxa.jpg
    I'm seeing people with much higher ranks than me with lower scores unless they are in beginner bracket this seems really weird.
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Posts: 52
    Still waiting here

3h4irgdkz1u0.png

My rank on the leaderboard is higher than yours but i only scored 1.3 mil
  • This is ridiculous where are the rewards for this?
  • ez240iecfi1b.png
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    The leaderboards aren’t accurate
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    It’s been a really bad week at Kabam
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    7 hours and no rewards.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    This has happened before.
  • JhoseeJhosee Posts: 1
    Não recebi também
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Got messed out of grind time Friday evening as well. I still put up 3.5. Difference is I would have stopped at 3.5 regardless.