**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst Luck Streak

What has been your guys' worst streaks of characters. Mine was with the 5 star Crystal's. 1st 5* Iron Patriot, 2nd Falcon, 3rd Antman, and 4th Juggs. After that I got hulk then hype and my bad luck streak is starting again with carnage

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    4 bad pulls and then pulling hype and hulk isn’t bad luck at all. I got gwenpool after 10 **** 5*’s in a row. 2/6 good pulls is actually great luck. DEAD THREAD.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Ahh, isn’t that cute. GroundedWisdom has an acolyte.
  • OmniBlueOmniBlue Posts: 15
    Well I say it's bad cause it took me around 1 month per 5 star so I was pretty much dead for 5 months lol.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Dunno bout bad luck but my last 4 pulls were : Gulk , Modok , Medusa and most recently starky B)
  • LegoinatorLegoinator Posts: 11
    5 star pulls: Colossus, Hawkeye (great), Iron Patriot, Captain Marvel, Beast, Falcon, Agent Venom, Beast (Dupe), Colossus (dupe). Bad luck all around.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My first batch of 5* weren't very good.

Juggernaut
    Iron Fist
    Spidergwen
    Civil warrior
    Ant man

I've duped a lot of subpar champions to over my career especially the 4*'s, on a bad luck streak on my main with phc as well lately.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Last 2 5*: colossus and dupped my red magneto. Ehhhhh. Hoping to get the **** luck out now because I’ll be able to open my 2nd 6* soon.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    I have pulled Colossus 3 times out of roughly 30 crystals. Ive very concerned with the drop rate! You will never convince me that all champs have the save odds of being pulled!
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    My first ten were all dreadful last five I have gotten ghost rider, Archangel, stark spidey, killmonger and goldpool 15 5* still not one of them duped
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You just have some bad luck, good luck is coming just don’t let the bad luck get to you. Think of it this way, your bad luck will probably counter and you will probably pull blade. Just don’t give up
  • amitrixamitrix Posts: 11
    you think you got it bad? try Ant-man TWICE! my first and second 5* champs. oh yeah and then followed by Old Man Logan! this destroyed my faith in 5* crystals lol.
  • Superior iron Man followed by beast. And the last two were psylocke and hulk so I'm happy
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    e5rbm1jaglbd.jpg

bunch of ho-hum here. just pulled gwen the other day though, but no t3 or 4s to updrade.
    7sxwczeis398.png

Here’s my 5*s got some bad, got some amazing, and some inbetween
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    It should be fun and exciting to open a 5*. I feel like I’m just waiting to be disappointed. Kind of like opening a 6*...hoping for the best...expecting the worst.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    ngdl9tfhriep.jpg
    ngdl9tfhriep.jpg

Well, at least you will bleed the enemy every 2 hits.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ive duped beast and og black panther, i have howard, crossbones, and luke cage. Ive only opened 7 and 2 were dupes. Beast was back to back and most recentle og black panther back to back. So if the spin means nothing then the rng or whatever is horrible.
  • RustybladeRustyblade Posts: 26
    My last 12 5* crystals -
    Jane foster,colossus,racoon, she hulk, captain america, old man balls, iron man, captain america, SIM, beast, captain america and yondu😐
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I duped hulkbuster after my third 5 star crystal.

Yep.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    flygamer wrote: »
    e5rbm1jaglbd.jpg

bunch of ho-hum here. just pulled gwen the other day though, but no t3 or 4s to updrade.

Ummm, Gwenpool is arguably top 5 skill and definitely top 20 in the game. She's God tier. X-23 and Black Panther are also r3 worthy unawakened options. SL and Storm will be great once they are dupped.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Out of my recent pulls for 5* since I pulled a Blade (mostly downhill after)...

Groot
    Cyclops (red)
    Cable
    Groot
    x-23
    Ant-man
    cyclops (red)
    Doc Ock
    Groot
    Captain America
    Ant-man
    Rocket
    Old Man Logan
    Thor Jane Foster
    Cyclops (blue)
    Archangel

Mostly junk with a few good thrown in (x-23, Doc Ock). Was starting to go crazy, but AA on the last pull helped calm me down a little
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I haven't had great 5* pulls either but it's only going to get more difficult. As the pool increases, the chances of pulling your chance decreases. gotta keep trying until you get someone good.

Eventually you'll get to the point where you can't really progress anymore without the right champs. so you eventually burn out.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    My current streak is pretty bad: Jane foster, rocket, Loki dupe, magneto red, cyclops, she hulk ....

Suppose I deserve it after pulling the 6star void
    But everyone who has bad luck, I hope your luck will turn very soon