**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gulk question

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
In his abilities it is written that as crowd excitement increases so does his attack and once it reaches 100 i get (suppose +1000 attack) increase in attack, the question is most of the fights if the excitement is 60-80, will i get additional attack according to the number or does it only works for 100 excitement? I dont understand this particularly

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Has to hit 100
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    His dmg increases as crowd excitement goes up.
    You can see the dmg output increasing with crowd excitement increase.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    The crowd excitement attack boost goes up and down according to the level of excitement. My 3* has a boost of +80 so at 50 crowd excitement he’d get +40
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    So in short , i will always have some increase in attack depending upon crowd excitement, whether i reach full 100 or not. Correct?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    So in short , i will always have some increase in attack depending upon crowd excitement, whether i reach full 100 or not. Correct?

Yeah. It seems to be based off the same wording as Wolverine’s regen so that’s what I’m assuming
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    The crowd excitement attack boost goes up and down according to the level of excitement. My 3* has a boost of +80 so at 50 crowd excitement he’d get +40

That was my understanding too. Similar to Doc Oc and his armor. Gulks attack scales with crowd excitement. I could be wrong because I haven't tested it though.