**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modok Arena

Comments

• SEMOletteSEMOlette Posts: 11
    Been over 10 hours and still no modok arena rewards...
  • Slade25Slade25 Posts: 4
    Where's my modok
  • Slade25Slade25 Posts: 4
    hat8f8j9zh9k.png
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    You think maybe its possible they never expected so may people to play.
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    I don't understand what's so hard about saying the server crash the other day messed up this arena in particular.

Even if that's not the case it's a better answer than "I don't know let me go ask other people who also have no idea."
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    What was the benchmark on the Modok champ anyway
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    ron67mjr wrote: »
    What was the benchmark on the Modok champ anyway

No one knows. Ranks are all over the place.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    the rewards are coming people..it might not come when you want it but it's on the way..I rather Kabam "fix" what's going on to prevent it from happening to future arenas "hopefully"

Umm I would say yeah sure that would be awesome however this has happened several times before and still hasn’t been prevented from happening in the future. I remember the mordo arena about a year ago where it took more than 24 hrs. The problem this time is it’s already been a bad week between the company and the player base and just like 12.0 they mentioned needing to have more communication with their player base yet here we go again. It just constantly feels like empty promises. It’s great there was at least a response 6hrs ago about poking the team to see what’s going on but no updates since then.

• Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    6:48pm is the last response we got from the moderators it’s now 11:25pm according to the time stamps on the forum. Seriously nothing? Come on already. Do you really not care about informing your customers the slightest bit? Please step it up. Someone make some executive decisions or just do something. Communicating is free. I know you aren’t at liberty to discuss certain things but dam you fail at keeping customers informed.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It’s the first time the basic hero got more traffic then the featured- the servers can’t accept this as correct and wanted to give out the antman rewards, when it was modok that needed the rewards handed out.
    Can I get a science advancement to pour the salt in the wound please?
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    I wonder how many people spent money to buy units to be able to get a descent score in the arenas this weekend with the Friday night maintenance. I think the modok should come with 20-100 sig stones.
  • WaelWael Posts: 3
    Hi I want a query. I played Mudok event. Designed only to kill. and I got . 3163000 I have not received my award yet. please reply fast
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Mangas2 wrote: »
    I wonder how many people spent money to buy units to be able to get a descent score in the arenas this weekend with the Friday night maintenance. I think the modok should come with 20-100 sig stones.

I dropped 95 units refreshing last night at this time to get my score up.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Well, as much as I want my rewards, it's probably not happening tonite. It's Sunday night, almost midnight eastern time, and people at Kabam are likely sleeping. Be patient til the morning folks, I'm sure it will be resolved sooner than later. Good luck, all.
    Mangas2 wrote: »

I didn’t buy squat and will not be anymore. I’ll admit I’ve spent a decent amount and had saved for a good deal but said I’m done with all that and bought a switch today. As far as the arena, yeah I had to use my units I had saved up to put up a decent score since my time off from work just happened to sync up with the server crash. 500 units I’d otherwise still have.
  • phr3akphr3ak Posts: 10
    Agreed I lost a full night of grind along with many of the US players during the outage when that's our majority of grind time.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when there are problems on a Sunday...
    I haven’t spent money on this game since the first year I started playing, about 3 or so years ago. I bought a daily Mystic Crystal and got a 4* Doc Strange (back when he was God Tier). Haven’t spent money on this game since (probably why I’m not a top 1% player) and I won’t do so no matter how many offers they spam send me.

July 6th can’t come soon enough....
  • edited July 2018
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you as soon as we have more information to provide.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Same
    Well, going on 11 hours now since the Arena ended and I’m tapping out for the night. Guess I’ll check in the morning and see if this mess has resolved itself.
  • WaelWael Posts: 3
    Hello . When will this situation continue?
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you more as soon as we have more information to provide.

So in the last 6 hrs since the last we’re looking into it you’ve still not figured out anything at all? That’s not very helpful. Sorry.