**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 2, 6*

Should kabam consider lower t5b equivalent to rank 5ing a 5*
6* already needs more t4b , more t2a , more t4cc,
Already it is a good time to chage it as not many people had ranked up , they can be givin back if they had used 3 t5b
ugthp235ajpr.jpg

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I disagree for the reason that this trend has always been there. Look at 4* to r5 and 5* to r3 the 5* costs a bit more why? Because the stats and potential are greater for the higher star champion so this will never happen
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    At the moment, don’t be bothered, spare the resources and bring 2 5* to rank5 instead of looking at 1 6*r2.

With the trend, 5r5 will still be useful even 7* comes out. Just like 4r5 gp aa medusa magik wolvie iceman gr blade sparky hulk voodoo sw etc.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I disagree for the reason that this trend has always been there. Look at 4* to r5 and 5* to r3 the 5* costs a bit more why? Because the stats and potential are greater for the higher star champion so this will never happen

Are you sure about that? Cos you need more t4bc for 4 star to r5 than 5 star to r3. Although t1a requirement for 5 star is more but then that is for each rank up of a 5 star from R1 to R2 or R2 to r3 needs more.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    At this point of the game, I still feel that it is better to at least get 2~3 top tier dupped 5* champs to R5 if resources are avail for max-ing out 5* champs. Not that dupping is a must, but I'm simply talking about some top tier champs where getting dupped is important (e.g. 5* Void, etc). After that, if we have 1 or 2 top tier 6* champ that doesn't need to be dupped to be great, then we can begin to switch focus in R2-ing the top tier 6* champ.

6* Jane Foster is probably not a good candidate for the resources (no offend to her, she is still good in stun chaining but there are better 6* champs out there). A 6* Angela undupped is probably making more sense to be R2'ed.

Resources to upgrade are definitely expensive! :(

20hatnluzbk2.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Lowering the rank up requirement will always be good for me, but I believe some of those end-gamer or top-tier players who have invested will not be happy about it.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

I already said that ,we already have increased t4cc , t2@ (rare) and instead of t1@ we have t4b for 6* , t5b is the most rarest of em all and im just saying make it equal to 5* rank 5 resources
    In terms of your anology
    5* rank 3- needs 4(t4b) 3(t4cc) 5 (t1@)
    4* rank 5- needs 5(t4b) 3(t4cc) 2(t1@)
    You see a lesser grade(t1@ was increased for 5* instead of t4cc which is most rare of em all at same rank.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    kabam lowers the requirements, open a floodgate for six star owners of killmonger, void, sentinel, etc