**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ant-Man Glancing Gwenpool

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
I was playing with Gwenpool (yes she’s duped) against an Ant-Man and I noticed that after 50 hits (which means 100% defensive ability reduction) he kept glancing some of my attacks.
This was in uncollected event quest final chapter.
How could this be possible?
Is this a bug? Or am I missing something ?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    He's immune to AAR or something like that
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    If she glanced any hits up to that 50 they do not count, it has to be 50 non glancing hits before her ability is 100% reduction
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    If she glanced any hits up to that 50 they do not count, it has to be 50 non glancing hits before her ability is 100% reduction

Ok that would make sense. So Ant-Man’s offensive AAR trumps Gwenpool’s defensive AAR correct?
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Onmix wrote: »

Ok that would make sense. So Ant-Man’s offensive AAR trumps Gwenpool’s defensive AAR correct?

yes every glancing hit makes her ability 0
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Onmix wrote: »

No. It’s just that glances hits don’t count in her combo. It still builds but Antman can kinda “stall” it for a bit
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Ok. Thank you both
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Either 50 hits without non glance he will always glance offensive ability always goes before defensive for antman just hope bleed ticks him down
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    None of this is correct. GP's AAR is an "on-hit" ability meaning that you have to hit your opponent first in order to reduce their ability accuracy. For some reason, Antman's glancing is applied before any on-hit AAR ability and so he reduces their offensive ability (ability accuracy reduction) by 100% and it can't activate. BW (even with 100% AAR with a synergy team with 5* and 4* Quake), CB or GP cannot bypass glancing. The only champ who can currently bypass glancing 100% of the time is a duped Archangel with 3+ neurotoxins