**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is better to rank 4? 4* tech champs

MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just choose to mention champs. They are all rank 3/30

Who is better to rank 4? 4* tech champs 18 votes

Vulture
0%
Green Goblin
88%
Willjackson16Jank39Il_JooOEvilRazorbm3eppsSDAATRgomez_broBahamutSeimzillashadow_lurker22PacificWarriorRandimDude01hope4tgCptDank89Lightingrod7HatimTai 16 votes
Howard The Duck
5%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Punisher 2099
5%
Esketit420 1 vote

Comments

• MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    Do you already have SL and stark spidey at r4?

What do you plan on doing with them?

Goblin is probably the best 2 way champ and decent prestige. But you are asking questions about a 4/40 so you probably aren't worried about prestige.

To be honest i am 2 months player of this game (newbie) I dont have spark and sl yet. Everytime i open a 4* champ, i always got tech (For 5 straight opening) still waiting for spark and sl to come but if you agree of ranking up goblin. So it's a go right?
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    That would be my move

Alright so i just have to wait for more votes. I agree based on experience using the rest of tech champs. But i love how green goblin dominates these other tech champs.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Green Goblin
    GG or Howard..but these aren't very good choices to begin with
    bm3epps wrote: »
    GG or Howard..but these aren't very good choices to begin with

Yes brother, i knew this heroes aren't good to start to rank up especially if i dont have those God tier tech champs. But i can't wait for too long. P.s i have Dr. Voodoo rank 4/40.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Except for Howard, I think they are all worth rank 4.
    Except for Howard, I think they are all worth rank 4.

That's definitely yes for me if about to use on aw as attacker. But some says he is a booby trap as defense on aw. Anyway thanks tho to your ideas.