**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some of the most underrated champions that you love using?

Everybody has that one''special'' champion that they love playing but is generally not considered to be a good attacker or defender.

My ''special'' champion would be Hawkeye. He is never the talk of the town but he is always there for me, providing fun & fluid gameplay, power control and bleeds.

Comments

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    I'm a fan of playing with Sentry.. Fun animations and decent power on his specials when you line him up right.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    edited July 2018
    dfmoore26 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of playing with Sentry.. Fun animations and decent power on his specials when you line him up right.

Agreed. I guess he gets overshadowed quite a bit by his more successful and handsome brother void :P
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Guillotine - nice damage output, good health steal that saves a lot of potions, her combos are great
    X-23 - Bleed, regen. she is my number one in AQ map 4 and 5
    and Scarlet Witch - quests in general, she is the queen of the contest!!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I enjoy using Hood. He's my only R4 5* and he's got me through some very clutch situations.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Gwenpool is funny, bad a--, and cute... TRIPLE COMBO, 😂😂😂

Oh yeah, the way she stack the BLEEDS on opponents, her and X-23 also!!!
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    JOE FIX IT!!!

The best Hulk in the game, with his mob boss attire and tommy gun, ready for somebody to try him.

An his special abilitie(s) at the start of a fight depending if you get a ♥️♣️♠️♦️
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kang The Conqueror.

I always use him when ever I get time to play the arenas.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Some that I enjoy using which arent necessarily the best...
    - Spiderman Symbiote: Stacking armor breaks and massive damage from l2 (guaranteed crit).
    - Black Bolt: With IRF he can stack fury and cruelty buffs and with the right masteries his l1 has allowed me to stun lock some tough bosses. Plus his l2 no longer sacrafices his health.
    - Red Hulk: I'm not totally sure of the public opinion on RH is but i love him. Spam l1 and fight normally and the bonus energy damage is great. Plus, if you awaken him, you get bonus physical resistance for the longer fights.
    - Yondu: Yaka arrows won't trigger abilities like evade and also trigger through blocks making him good for defense. Plus his l1 heal blocks, making him good against annoying healing champs like wolverine, deadpool, and sabertooth.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Quake great to use not as underrated as the others above but she is by far my favourite champ
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Sentinel
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    King Groot
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    HIS ROYAL KING GROOT!

Got him as a sixer and yeah for a “r4” he hits like an “r3”. But with the armor breaks and fury I think of him as a burst champion and Inequity makes sure he’s kicking for a long time with a solid Sp3 regen and bleed immunity
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    My 6* Nebula
  • SundogSundog Posts: 20
    Hawkeye yondu and vulture are all ubderrated
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Eletrka
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Beast is a hidden gem of the game that no one knows.
    Venompool has a great SP1
    OML can produce very high burst damage
    OG Cap is a wall at lower health
    WS is solid
    Moonknight has a very smooth moveset
    Sup Iron Man was a go to early on for AQ and his SP2 and SP3 hit harder than expected.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    hope4tg wrote: »
    Everybody has that one''special'' champion that they love playing but is generally not considered to be a good attacker or defender.

My ''special'' champion would be Hawkeye. He is never the talk of the town but he is always there for me, providing fun & fluid gameplay, power control and bleeds.

For sure, he is derinately a boss champion who is underated.
  • bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    Venompool. Sp1 converting enemy buffs into regen
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    WS is one of my best champs. 5* rank four duped. Also my CW 5* rank three unduped. He can heal block an entire fight.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Karnak. Paired with medusa and black bolt, hes legit.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Taskmaster is a lot of fun and not a lot of people seem to talk about him, he was my first r5 4* with a high sig lvl, very nice
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Crossbones??...stack few furies and get them multiplied in over run mode..RIP evade champs
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    Starlord and Vision. Still don't have a Starlord higher than 3*, using him to beat ROL was one of my favourite moments. Intercepting Vision is soo smooth