**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What changes were made during “emergency maintenance “

2»

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The game does seem different and a bit more buggy. I'm seeing a lot of old bugs back in action again. Almost as if their main server died and they had to pull a previous version out of storage and didn't get every patch uploaded before going live again.

They may not have deliberately changed anything, but the game certainly feels like it took a step or two backwards.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Just walk them every week until your inventory is full, then walk it every time you used some. Don't walk it more then twice a day (100% is all you need, don't grind it) just menage your resources.
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The game does seem different and a bit more buggy. I'm seeing a lot of old bugs back in action again. Almost as if their main server died and they had to pull a previous version out of storage and didn't get every patch uploaded before going live again.

They may not have deliberately changed anything, but the game certainly feels like it took a step or two backwards.

Stealth changes are always easy to deny & roll back, easy excuse to say there was a server side issue. They apologize & move on. They can always say we are just imagining things.

If you play the game frequently enough, you. Can tell the difference between changes.

They can lie, they can say whatever they want.

Players should speak how they feel about frustration & unannounced changes. How things go overboard when they can just change on a whim what they deem worthy or not. Even the rosters of 3*, 4* , & now 5* that you’ve built over the years are easily made useless on a single game change decision. We are powerless. Unless we speak with our wallets.
    There’s no transparency.
    Kabam doesn’t care about the player base.
    They just care about the bottom line, $$$.
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    They just have server maintanence so that they can get rid of the war u get three or four star champs from phc
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    My block drops out of nowhere and I take a 5 combo hit.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    testghh wrote: »
    OK let the community decide and they will be the judge for that

If the community decided on what does/doesn't actually happen to the game, the forums here would look like a supernatural convention. You are wanting a reason for bad drop on the dailies, so you are trying to put it on this maintenance. You just didn't get what you wanted this time.