**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Fuchin wrote: »
    Look everyone... it’s the chief of the posting police^^^

Well hes right. Multiple threads wont get anywhere as well as misinformed rationale. They said they would have more information thus week as there are lots of different things they need to look at. It affected all game modes plus more so theres tons of data to go over.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    edited July 2018

No chief... but I would say it's really annoying, since, they had already stated that it would take a few days.

P.S I just realize there are no sticky threads in the forum, maybe that's why he hasn't seen the thread where they stated that it would take a few days. Being that said, I forgive his lack of usage of the search option in the forum, since that's a pro tip :p
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

@Fuchin, see the message inbox
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Thanks for the information:)
    Ankalagonn wrote: »

No chief... but I would say it's really annoying, since, they had already stated that it would take a few days.

P.S I just realize there are no sticky threads in the forum, maybe that's why he hasn't seen the thread where they stated that it would take a few days. Being that said, I forgive his lack of usage of the search option in the forum, since that's a pro tip :p

That's one, also, he can't detect sarcasm. Next time looks like we have to tag most of our msg with </sarcasm> to state the obvious. LOL. Anyway, hope the 30 min timer in AQ sticks there forever.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hey!

We've certainly not forgotten about compensation. It's still early in the week, so please be patient and we'll give everyone updates as we have them. Thanks.

Surprised they have anyone working on the Canuck holiday. Hope you are getting time and half.
    Hey!

We've certainly not forgotten about compensation. It's still early in the week, so please be patient and we'll give everyone updates as we have them. Thanks.

Kabam Team,

When considering compensation, please keep the 3-Day completetion event in mind. I've been with my current alliance for 10 months and since joining I have never seen us not hit every milestone. This was the 1st time we didn't 100% and we didn't miss by much. I fully blame the long outage.

Thank you,
    Destroyer of Worlds

Sorry to see the record tainted. Had it not been the outage it would have been a perfect record to-date!! :D
  • Chino7737Chino7737 Posts: 3
    Why does it seem like people are scolded for expressing frustration. I mean as long as no one is being disrespectful you should be able to Express discontentment? No? People spend a lot of money with Kabam so why do some of the responses to customers concerns feel condescending, apathetic and at times a little arrogant? Please dont view this as disrespect because I love mcoc just as much as the next guy.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    In this saturday i belive, the game was down for 8 hours, we will get something for that ? I mean i lost alot ar aliance quest and in arena.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    if comp is anything like it was for the google outage June 2016 during a SL arena, i would expect to see massive arena boost and stamina refills,
    for every arena you hit rank rewards for they gave a package based on that arena
    but with this being Kabam who knows
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Hey!

Kabam Team,

When considering compensation, please keep the 3-Day completetion event in mind. I've been with my current alliance for 10 months and since joining I have never seen us not hit every milestone. This was the 1st time we didn't 100% and we didn't miss by much. I fully blame the long outage.

Thank you,
    Destroyer of Worlds

Considering You had a full day before and a full day after and half a day in between. I would blame your alliance.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Whataduck wrote: »
    Hey!

I'm sorry but how long does it take to compensate? Are you guys waiting for after 4th of July to make money and then compensate?

That's backwards logic. What they will do is drop the compensation right before the offers so people are feeling all warm and fuzzy over the free stuff they got.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    They need to give a 5* Goldpool to everyone that got a golden ticket. That would solve the Goldpool Arena.

People scheduled their week for that. I know of someone who got a dayoff at work friday.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I do not understand people who scold those asking for compensation. Unless you work for Kabam....mind your own business.

I don't understand people asking for compensation everytime anything happens. You aren't owed anything.

Game was down it's back up now. Ok cool moving on..

True if you are F2P. But people who are paying customers are arguably owed something. They are paying customers.
  • geaimsgeaims Posts: 41
    I do not understand people who scold those asking for compensation. Unless you work for Kabam....mind your own business.

I don't understand people asking for compensation everytime anything happens. You aren't owed anything.

wow what logic. the downtime disadvantaged players who were having daylight hours vs those who were having night.

how is that fair?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    geaims wrote: »

wow what logic. the downtime disadvantaged players who were having daylight hours vs those who were having night.

how is that fair?

Actually, it hurt those going into night time hours too. Game went down around 7:30 pm my time. Lost 3/4 hours of play I would have been awake for normally. Missed out on an Assassin assignment, some completion, and aq. Then you add into the fact that we have folks in pacific time that lost even more time. It screwed a fair amount of people. @Dropfaith that is why we ask for compensation. Because we lost resources, we would have otherwise gained.
  • We need 3 3* crystals for players under 25,000, players OVER that rating should get 2 4* crystals. Plus 3 full energy refills, and some health potions.
    edited July 2018

how is that fair?

Actually, it hurt those going into night time hours too. Game went down around 7:30 pm my time. Lost 3/4 hours of play I would have been awake for normally. Missed out on an Assassin assignment, some completion, and aq. Then you add into the fact that we have folks in pacific time that lost even more time. It screwed a fair amount of people. @Dropfaith that is why we ask for compensation. Because we lost resources, we would have otherwise gained.

I was awake the ENTIRE DOWNTIME and still dont feel entitled to reimbursement of things I could have earned

were you grinding for goldpool? you might feel differently if you were.

how is that fair?

I was awake the ENTIRE DOWNTIME and still dont feel entitled to reimbursement of things I could have earned

were you grinding for goldpool? you might feel differently if you were.

He went for 15m lol not a hard grind

not a hard grind especially if the other players have a 10h advantage.