**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion almighty!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Just did 74 hit takedown on rol ws with a r4 5* hyperion. now find me the champ that can do it faster!

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've seen a video where a 4* Thor did it in under 10 hits...

Granted that was pre-12.0
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just saying I saw it done with fewer hits. Now if the OP had asked if anyone has seen it done *recently* with fewer hits...

😁
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    a r4 arch can do it
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    my boi AA...

Sit back, relax, parry, heavy attack and enjoy the show
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You want people to tell you champions that can take WS down faster than you did with hyperion, but you gave no time at all. What tou want exactly? Time? Number of hits?
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    You want people to tell you champions that can take WS down faster than you did with hyperion, but you gave no time at all. What tou want exactly? Time? Number of hits?

he said he did it in 74 hits
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    An only Heavy hitting Sparky wud take less....
    My buddy did it in 1 hit apparently, with some 3 stars. Also beat LOL and snagged og Ultron, he was really good for level 25! Hasn't logged in for a few months though, maybe he got bored. Said he got a great deal on units, maybe that's what helped him.

That really is impressive. Specially since LoL can't be done at lvl 25

That really is impressive. Specially since LoL can't be done at lvl 25

Don't quote me on this but I think it was a joke

I know it was
  • aufc2017aufc2017 Posts: 11
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    An only Heavy hitting Sparky wud take less....

i guess. sounds like a pain of a match tho haha. what i like about hype is spamming heavies and s2. takes around 1 maybe 2 minutes for a take down, making him very good for farming those precious health pots

I also like building furies and then stacking incinerate. Incinerate does a lot of damage if furies have been stacked.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 2018
    It's not the hits that matter, it's the time as well. My 3/45 5* Hela can take him down in 62 hits and 90 seconds. Now here's the real challenge: can anyone top that with a 3/45 or 5/50?

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'm not saying Hela is a better champion in the slightest. There's a reason she's only 3/45. That being said, with Cosmic Supremacy and a skilled player, I still don't think anyone has higher damage potential in the game.
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Lagacy can do it with 0 hit with blade
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Hela can do it in under 50.

I’ve done it a number of times with domino. Took ROL Juggs down with 80 hits
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Sparky, AA both can do in less than 50 hits. With that said, Hyperion is an amazing heavy hitting guy. I have heard hela is good too.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Hits don't matter. If Hyperion chain stuns Winter Soldier with his SP2, the poor guy is dead in few seconds...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I've done it in 0 with blade
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think Quake is the most realistic if you are trying to do it in 0 (or technically 1) hit. Blade would be very difficult to pull off. Nebula could work
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I think Quake is the most realistic if you are trying to do it in 0 (or technically 1) hit. Blade would be very difficult to pull off. Nebula could work

Agreed. Nebula is better at stacking damaging debuffs (via blocking) than Blade. Not doubting that it can be done with 0 hits with Blade - I just think an equally ranked Nebula would be quicker and easier at the zero-hit challenge. She's a hidden diamond.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    taojay1 wrote: »

Agreed. Nebula is better at stacking damaging debuffs (via blocking) than Blade. Not doubting that it can be done with 0 hits with Blade - I just think an equally ranked Nebula would be quicker and easier at the zero-hit challenge. She's a hidden diamond.

You’d take too much damage building the charges to do a full 0 hit challenge.

My 6* nebula does 760 damage per charge. Let’s assume you get to 20 every time. That’s 15,000 damage every time you convert 20 charges. Winter soldier”s health is 500 thousand. That’s 33 times you have to get to 20 charges.

Each time you get to 20 it will take 18 seconds of blocking, (0.9 seconds per charge). 18 seconds for each of the 33 times is overall, 594 seconds of holding block. That is just under ten minutes of solid holding block. Imagine the block damage involved with that. Not to mention you’re stuck in the corner dodging heavies. I don’t think nebula is an option whatsoever
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    R4 domino with red hulk n massacre 55 hits with 1 l3