**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MorningStar LoL Attempt 5* 4/55

WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, looking for advice.
I've done 2 paths of LoL with star lord and it's quite the headache for certain fights and expensive on the revives + potions.
A lot of talk that MS is a cheaper option because I wouldn't need to spend units on potions just revives when she gets life steal at Soul #5.
Asking for recommendation if you were to do one more path using MS, which would you do. And what synergies would you bring?

Using this map
I've done Path #1 and 3
tfl5qkswcupb.jpg

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I want to know too. Pls advise
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    You shouldn't heal up with SL anyway, 40% revive is enough. You should only heal up in fights where damage is unavoidable (like when you need to block an SP1 cause you can't evade it).

I know this doesn't answer your question, and idk the answer, but I just thought I should mention this.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    LoPresti wrote: »
    You shouldn't heal up with SL anyway, 40% revive is enough. You should only heal up in fights where damage is unavoidable (like when you need to block an SP1 cause you can't evade it).

I know this doesn't answer your question, and idk the answer, but I just thought I should mention this.

I only healed up for certain fights but that's still units. Like the doctor strange fight made me want to pluck my hair's out lmao. It's crazy how those with chip damage SP1 would purposely fire them without needed to be baited. Like falcon and war machine.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Anyone with morningstar running LOL here? How things run so far, and many revives and potion spent for 1 path? Any specific synergy and mastery that you used run? Who else to pair with besides Morningstar?
  • SundogSundog Posts: 20
    One if my friends did LOL path 4 with morning star and said it was fairly easy he used the mutant crit team synergy i think.
    Sundog wrote: »
    One if my friends did LOL path 4 with morning star and said it was fairly easy he used the mutant crit team synergy i think.

thank you so much ! lol finally some advice. ill look into path 4 maybe for next weekend.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    @Walkinhighlight she needs 3 attack synergies, can't bring mutant team. She's amazing for lab though
    danielmath wrote: »
    @Walkinhighlight she needs 3 attack synergies, can't bring mutant team. She's amazing for lab though

Taking her to R5 after this months monthly :P rather her than Thor freaking Ragnarok....
  • BirdofpreyBirdofprey Posts: 66
    I have played with her in LOL and I honestly wouldn't attempt a full run without her being at R5. She just doesn't have the damage output need otherwise.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    I have played with her in LOL and I honestly wouldn't attempt a full run without her being at R5. She just doesn't have the damage output need otherwise.

nonsense! i did a path with her at 4/55 and it was great