**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one is your favorite Alliance Event

Please explain why

Which one is your favorite Alliance Event 22 votes

Duel
22%
RaganatorAppleisgodnameplasBahamutFriendly_User 5 votes
Item use
9%
Voluntarisspaceoctopus 2 votes
Arena
0%
Perfect
0%
Completion
27%
CrkwestRA_ARCupidTinoMiaPlagueisBaneFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
SA
40%
sfu_koraxudhabajbuttersSpiderCoolsthwip493shadow_lurker22ItsTheBroskiAleorTopCat87 9 votes

Comments

• Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Duel
    For me, it's the Duel Event.

It has stood the test of time. The rewards are phenominal, and it is certainly the most fun thing Kabam has done in the game.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Duel
    Most certainly the best event designed to date
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Duel
    Appleisgod wrote: »

No kidding.

I love the part where you have to type in a Summoner's name to search for them for every duel.

Some people say it's unnecessary and tedious, but I appreciate Kabam looking out for me. They want us to make sure we want to duel a particular Summoner.

Can you imagine the cluster#### of mishaps that would happen if there was a rematch button? It would be devastating.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Duel
    Appleisgod wrote: »

No kidding.

I love the part where you have to type in a Summoner's name to search for them for every duel.

Some people say it's unnecessary and tedious, but I appreciate Kabam looking out for me. They want us to make sure we want to duel a particular Summoner.

Can you imagine the cluster#### of mishaps that would happen if there was a rematch button? It would be devastating.

Yeah it's way to much to ask of them to be honest
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Completion
    Completion is the easiest