**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Masacre and the Mercs for Money

2»

Comments

• BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    i'm fighting goldpool (master difficulty) for an hour now.. he got nothing so of course you would give him a ridiculous regenerate.. and you can't heal block him (only with chaos and it won't last if you don't have a power control champ).. i can deal with enhanced sp attacks and chaos buff but this regenerate is annoying.. i spend all i got to get revives and still he gets back to 50 , 60% health.. heal block should work on him.. power lock could help (yea for summoners who have power control champions) and there's something wrong with magik sp2 so yea.. to be honest kabam i'm just frustrated.. with everything going on in the world and our personal lives at least we can do is to enjoy our time.. that's why we choose to play games.. to have a good time not to get depressed.. we all love this game and we see potential but it's getting boring.. i'm sorry for being negative this is just how i feel right now.. and everytime i see a new champ i get mad that carnage is not what he should be.. seriously :/ (and then they all knew what the real problem was) :D but seriously tho his regen is annoying i'm done using revives and units.. i mean i don't have any left thanks to goldpool.. and he's not down.. still dancing
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Goldpool Becoming Unstoppable on Special Power:

Just wanted to pop in to say this one particular buff is massive BS. I'm at the point where getting full exploration on master mode isn't extremely hard but it's also no walk in the park. He went unstoppable three times on three of my champs, and each time he went straight into an attack and KO'd each one in one combo. I really don't care about all the other buffs/debuffs. I can handle them. Just seems cheap that he can go unstoppable right as soon as my special goes off and then come right in for an attack when my special animation is over, giving me no chance to evade or block.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Patience is the key to beating him.

• SavageB3ast_23SavageB3ast_23 Posts: 19
    Is today at 2359 hours the last day to go for legends title or was it the 19 at 2359? Jusy curious @Kabam Miike or anyone who knows .
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    i'm fighting goldpool (master difficulty) for an hour now.. he got nothing so of course you would give him a ridiculous regenerate.. and you can't heal block him (only with chaos and it won't last if you don't have a power control champ).. i can deal with enhanced sp attacks and chaos buff but this regenerate is annoying.. i spend all i got to get revives and still he gets back to 50 , 60% health.. heal block should work on him.. power lock could help (yea for summoners who have power control champions) and there's something wrong with magik sp2 so yea.. to be honest kabam i'm just frustrated.. with everything going on in the world and our personal lives at least we can do is to enjoy our time.. that's why we choose to play games.. to have a good time not to get depressed.. we all love this game and we see potential but it's getting boring.. i'm sorry for being negative this is just how i feel right now.. and everytime i see a new champ i get mad that carnage is not what he should be.. seriously :/ (and then they all knew what the real problem was) :D but seriously tho his regen is annoying i'm done using revives and units.. i mean i don't have any left thanks to goldpool.. and he's not down.. still dancing

Wait, let me understand...you comfortably beat Venompool, unblockable attacks under 25% HP, and you can't get past Goldpool who is one of the easiest bosses?
  • Hi
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Karategirl wrote: »
    Hi

Hi
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Karategirl wrote: »
    Hi

Hi

Hi
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87