**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is better for the rank up...

...Doctor Octopus or Sentinel? I have both as 4 stars and both are Rank 2. I only have enough for 1 of them to rank up as of now. Can you guys help me with this decision? :/

Comments

• Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Sentinel
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    Could u give me some reasons Reaper213?
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    I don't have Sentinel so I can't really speak for that champ. But I have a 4* Doc Ock at Rank 4 and he is a beast. His power lock is fantastic and his SP2 deals some great damage. I personally would go with Doc Ock.
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    Thx for the feedback!
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    You seem newer to the game so you need utility. Sentinel is double immune. Plus as his analysis charges build he gets stronger attack. Also has incinerate and shock.
    Doc oc is not that great of an all round champ.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    doc oc for power control. have a 5* sentinel, and stacking his charges is way too long. he has a decent heal lock on sp1, but I believe doc also has it. but he is a little harder to play imo