**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moderators, what is going on with the double evade bug?

I saw a post on the older forums stating the fix was found and will be implemented within the next update, that was a few days before these forums launched. It contradicts the sticky in the bugs section here which says the team is aware of the bug and working on a fix?

Now I get your ridiculous reason for not putting out discounted potions. The issue may not be affecting all players and blah blah there's other reasons players could need potions. It's disrespectful to even say that to us considering the amount of players complaining about this, but that's besides the point.

My issue is with the massive amount of revives I have expiring I've purchased and saved planning to 100% the labrynth of legends. Makes sense to wait for this bug to be corrected before I go in. Though unfortunately it looks like I may not be able to do it. Not unless I want the money I've spent to go to waste. I've done some basic searching and I can't find anything from a mod other then the sticky thread. Can I please have a straight answer on when if the fix was even found and if so why a patch hasn't been pushed yet?

I also think something should be done about the timer on our expiring revives and potions. Were somewhat forced to push through this bug because of the timer. Please consider putting a stop on the timer temporarily. Something I think would be easier then giving back all the expired potions, which is something you've done before.

So it's a bit of a catch 22. Go into the lab and push through this bug, which will waste money. Or wait who knows how long and let all my items expire. 100s of revives, also a waste. Please do the right thing

Comments

• MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Need a response mods
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I'm right there with you. Where is the response? The one from last week about the next update? Anything new? Compensation at the LEAST! There should be a back and forth about this.

*if any moderator has made responses about the bug issues, then I don't see them. Please point me to the thread or post they're in. I'm tired of seeing the same complaints from everyone, and there's nothing to calm things down
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    MrW3Ak___ wrote: »
    My issue is with the massive amount of revives I have expiring I've purchased and saved planning to 100% the labrynth of legends.

Not directly related to your issue, but I have a question: why would you buy huge numbers of revives ahead of time? Wouldn't it make more sense to simply stockpile a huge number of the free crystals so that they don't expire? The drops are random to be sure but you could build up hundreds of those ahead of a LoL run and break open as needed.
  • Imagine other companies doing this? Iphone is dropping calls. Apple's response "we've found the problem but will wait and release with the next Itunes update.....a month from now". Meanwhile, we offer no compensation for providing an inferior product even though this bug has cost you $$$$$.
    Imagine other companies doing this? Iphone is dropping calls. Apple's response "we've found the problem but will wait and release with the next Itunes update.....a month from now". Meanwhile, we offer no compensation for providing an inferior product even though this bug has cost you $$$$$.

Inferior is a good word right now. This doesn't happen with any other game, that's just the bugs and performance issues. Now, with the radio silence from them, it's creating a whole new stew of complaints.

You're right, no other company would be so unresponsive and have such little empathy for their customers.

Plus, the responses they've given about the issues, have all been "copy/paste" statements about "looking into it." It's just sad
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Best I can tell this new forum is without moderation
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Imagine other companies doing this? Iphone is dropping calls. Apple's response "we've found the problem but will wait and release with the next Itunes update.....a month from now". Meanwhile, we offer no compensation for providing an inferior product even though this bug has cost you $$$$$.

I don't have to imagine this. Every software company does this, or at least something that can be characterized as this. In fact, these kinds of bugs plague both iOS and Android specifically: they interfere with the ability to function, they aren't always acknowledged, and they often take a significant amount of time to fix. Needless to say, neither Apple nor Google nor the Android suppliers tend to offer their customers compensation for dealing with bugs.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I don't have to imagine this. Every software company does this, or at least something that can be characterized as this. In fact, these kinds of bugs plague both iOS and Android specifically: they interfere with the ability to function, they aren't always acknowledged, and they often take a significant amount of time to fix. Needless to say, neither Apple nor Google nor the Android suppliers tend to offer their customers compensation for dealing with bugs.

Wrong. I've been compensated by apple many times. Issues refunds also. Now kindly go kick rocks.

These new forums are without moderation indeed. Wtf is going on kabam?

Just pushed through path 2 in the lab. Was easy besides venompool. Even evading his heavy was a pain. I don't recommend.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

We're getting off topic. Although, apple responding to these issues within 24 hours is a perfect retort. But I still don't see any open convo about the bugs and lag issues. Last post was a week ago. You can't be happy with the buggy mechanics and lack of customer service right now. They're totally ignoring us right now. This is affecting more than just the people who **** on this forum. Completing AQ and AW is a grueling task now with these issues. We want them to fix it.
    I understand bug fixes can be timely. Nothing is perfect. For those who can't understand this, it's making things much worse and they're might be some dishonesty with some posts. Regardless, it should not take a whole month with maybe 2 or 3 generic "we're looking into it" posts.
    Where's their last response? This is all anyone is talking about on every medium. Kabam is silent
    Come on kabam not really jiving w the idea of letting this go
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    This really needs to be addressed that a fix is on the way soon.
    Come on mods. Don't respond with some bs like "meh well we didn't post bc we had nothing new to report mehhh"

We were given conflicting answers to in my opinion one of the worst bugs this game has ever seen. Throw us a freaking bone and stop the timers on the stash overflow

Or just keep acting like lowlife degenerate scum.