**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Alliance

I and my friend are looking for alliance.my profile 209k rating player where as my friend is 192k rating player. For more details ADD ME ON LINE APP:my line id is - 33306

Comments

• We would love to have you both!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Not sure why my post is not going through. But we can use both of you. 3BG clears on map 4. Silver 1 next season AW. Weekly SA 41-70 tier. No minimums and low donations.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • Warpath51Warpath51 Posts: 10
    We are interested. My in game id is On the warpath. Send me a friend invite.
    We are a very organized group with a 4mil rating. Clearing map 4 with 3BGs 3x a week and running map 2 on war days. Silver 2 last season. Will be silver 1 next. We hit 41-70% SA weekly. Low donations. No event minimums. Just looking for active and skilled players to contribute to AW and AQ. We have a great and friendly chatline that discusses many things besides the game. We are looking for people who can hold their own on map 4 and clear a lane in AW. Our group has been together for a while and we are not looking for someone who just joins to prosper and leaves. We want to grow together as a team. So if that is something you are looking for please hit me up.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    We are a very organized group with a 4mil rating. Clearing map 4 with 3BGs 3x a week and running map 2 on war days. Silver 2 last season. Will be silver 1 next. We hit 41-70% SA weekly. Low donations. No event minimums. Just looking for active and skilled players to contribute to AW and AQ. We have a great and friendly chatline that discusses many things besides the game. We are looking for people who can hold their own on map 4 and clear a lane in AW. Our group has been together for a while and we are not looking for someone who just joins to prosper and leaves. We want to grow together as a team. So if that is something you are looking for please hit me up.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • PoloboijPoloboij Posts: 1
    Just add me and ill join ok