**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ lane changed inspite of selecting the correct node.

Hi Guys,
This is first of its kind in probably 2+ yrs of me playing this game, so just wanted to make sure this is not a bug, the problem which happened today is the moment I went into section 2 of AQ I pressed the left node to go to the Bleed lane I couldn’t see where my champ is headed but it happens sometimes when the lane is already covered by someone else, then I see the left node of the Bleed node the Sentinal showing the green indication which is the usual indication to head towards that direction (I am also attaching the pic on which I have marked the node which I had clicked for easier understanding), which I did but the moment I did that after abt 1 or 2 secs the screen started jarring & not sure how I landed on the power gain lane. I have never encountered this in 2+ yrs that I am playing this game & I know the difference between a mistake of lane selection which I am sure it was not in this case hence would suggest you to look into this at the earliest to avoid any major issues.nkkngklqc34w.jpeg

Comments

• jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    I had it happen to me once around a month back. i thought i was imagining it. but i was pretty sure i pressed one lane but still went another. ah well.