**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some of the most underrated champions that you love using?

Comments

• ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Half the champs mentioned in this thread are widely considered god-tier or demigod-tier. My favorite actually underrated champ is Kingpin. As far as I can tell, most people think he is very lackluster and disappointing, but once he's awakened he starts every fight with 2 rages (about a +50% boost to attack), and spamming his special 1 causes a ton of damage, lowers considerably the amount of damage your opponent causes, and shuts their ability accuracy down by a lot.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    edited July 2018
    Rocket Racoon
    Nebula
    Rogue
  • Ultron
  • gomez_brogomez_bro Posts: 1
    Iron man due to his survivability during map 5 aq
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Loki, Buff steal purposes. I use him against any champ that has a lot of buffs and just completely wreck them.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Hood-spe2 is OP. invisibility 4 life
    venompool- awesome buffs and bleed
    yondu- great heal block, powerful bleed, just my favorite one.
    beast- great stun,bleed,regen, great for combos
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    I love Moon Night. Has some bleed and evade but his motions are smooth and love his SP3 (wish it hit harder but it’s a cool matrix type of animation).

Also, love Punisher. Feel like his bleed is decent and has a strong uppercut.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited July 2018
    My goodness you guys don’t know what underrated means >v<

Here is the example of underrated, yet loved by a player

She-hulk
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Karuseus wrote: »
    My goodness you guys don’t know what underrated means >v<

Here is the example of underrated, yet loved by a player

She-hulk

Pshhh maybe Angela and Hela and Hawkeye are up there but I still said KG originally
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    For me absolutely green goblin duped, he is my bae, sp2 is high damage with poision and incernate, can regen alot, best for defender and attacker. If doing individual quest, he always in my main team, if in AW i put him as defender. Even if compare to god tier champ that i have, i still choose green goblin as my fave
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I personally enjoy playing Phoenix as her damage is quite good once u build up her furies
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I was going to say Hawkeye but given the number of people in this thread who said Hawkeye, I guess he isn’t so underrated. 😂

I enjoy using Ms Marvel/Capt Marvel. She hits like a truck and is poison immune.

Duped Storm is fun too. Her S2 damage is amazing.

Back in my 3* days, I loved using Yellow Jacket. I’d laugh my butt off every time the AI would KO themselves using a special. I have a 4* but he isn’t duped. Sure he doesn’t have to be duped to sting them but that stun is very useful and I’ve just always had other science champs to rank first. If I ever dupe him I’ll probably take him to 5/50 just for the fun of it.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Symbiote Spiderman.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    My favorite(consistently used) underrated champ would probably have to be SIM. For me he's just so easy to play and sort of the posterchild of your basic fighting game character.
    You just beat down the other guy as best as you can without having to keep track of or relying on too many "extras" like bleed, poison, energy damage, unavoidable damage etc.
    Just an armorbreak, and 1lifejacket per fight with AO. I've had my 4* at 4/40 for a very long time, and I use him more than other "god tier" champs and some 5/50's
  • Tim2697Tim2697 Posts: 10
    i like green goblin, a lot of utility, also enjoy using vulture, and also miles morales and psylocke
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao at some people’s idea of “underated champs”
    X23?!
    Gwenpool?!
    Red Hulk?!
    Quake?!
    Hawkeye?!!

These are not underrated champs 😂😂😂
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★
    Karnak my favorite champ to synergy with Medusa and take down pesky night crawlers, spiderman, and quakes
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    If you ever get a 5* Winter Soldier and have Killmonger in your roster. Put them in and see the damage output from Winter Soldier. Ridiculous and amazing.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    How bout a 6* ws? 😉
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Bear3 wrote: »
    X23?!
    Gwenpool?!
    Red Hulk?!
    Quake?!
    Hawkeye?!!

Hawkeye is very underrated
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    Whilst not widely available at the moment, I feel Bishop hasn't been done justice - especially by the YouTube grand jury.

He is a lot of fun to play (now that they seem to have fixed his MLLLM combo) and has a lot of utility - have done 80k+ damage with his SP2 as well which is fairly epic. Do think he is one to watch for the future.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Bear3 wrote: »
    X23?!
    Gwenpool?!
    Red Hulk?!
    Quake?!
    Hawkeye?!!

Hawkeye is very underrated

Hawkeye isn't really underrated, basically everyone in the community really respects him and has used him at one point or another

For me tho, Elektra is great, especially awakened
    The last 25% is just glorious with all those crits
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    Civil Warrior and Civil War Black Panther. Civil warrior has some amazing animations
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    I love daredevil (netflix) great critical damage with insane damage output from sp2. Also like spider-gwen because of the attacking style. Fast and efficient
  • RishinRishin Posts: 7
    Ms Marvel.
  • PrathamPratham Posts: 6
    Moon knight has one of the smoothest moveset in the entire game and olso I love playing him in his full moon phase where you have a chance that you can stun lock the opponent for the entire match
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    @KyleM hey buddy Quake is not underrated champ she is one of the best Science class champ, if you know how to play with her, you never need to hit the opponents just heavy hold parry or evade and repeat she can do this with almost every champ.