**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on 5* Moon Knight

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So I just pulled him and don't really know what to think. I have him as an R3 4* but never use him. Is he a valuable piece as a 5*? Worth taking to R3? Worth awakening (I have a skill gem)? Best uses?

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Asked around myself, cause I pulled him yesterday...the general consensus was that he was garbage.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    He is hit and miss at best.

The best time to use him depends on the phases of the moon in real life....
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Asked around myself, cause I pulled him yesterday...the general consensus was that he was garbage.

Got a thread I can look at to get that feedback? I get the phases and differing abilities, just debating if he's worth ranking up or awakening.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    DalBot wrote: »

Got a thread I can look at to get that feedback? I get the phases and differing abilities, just debating if he's worth ranking up or awakening.

I'd hold with the summer of Spider-Man about to drop never know if they make a good skill champ after
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    He's pretty good most of the time. But you'll have an unstoppable champ when he is under the moon.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's a weird one because his abilities change during different moon phases.

I've got a decently high sig 4* and he hits pretty hard. I enjoy using him because his animations are great (that medium hit spin!!)

He does good bleeds sometimes and does stuns other times also evades at others.

I like using him but I don't use him as often as I should. I don't like using him during evade phase because it messes with my parry.

His sig I don't really notice because its passive reduced energy gain. I haven't tested it to see if it reduces energy gain from buff champs like Hyperion or just the regular energy generation.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    DalBot wrote: »

No, not a thread, feedback from friends in game.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Moonknight is one of those champs I love playing but he's either great or just okay. Hard to sink t4cc into an inconsistent champ but when he's good he's really good. If I had an abundance of t4cc I'd rank him up and just use him at certain times but they are still somewhat scarce. I'd be happy if I pulled him as a 5* though because it could be much worse and he really doesn't need to be duped so I'd probably save that gem for someone else. If I had all of my 4* skill at R5 that I wanted then I'd take him to R3...but a R5 4* Gwenpool would be better than a R3 MK imho
    edited June 2017
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Moonknight is one of those champs I love playing but he's either great or just okay. Hard to sink t4cc into an inconsistent champ but when he's good he's really good. If I had an abundance of t4cc I'd rank him up and just use him at certain times but they are still somewhat scarce. I'd be happy if I pulled him as a 5* though because it could be much worse and he really doesn't need to be duped so I'd probably save that gem for someone else. If I had all of my 4* skill at R5 that I wanted then I'd take him to R3...but a R5 4* Gwenpool would be better than a R3 MK imho

I am currently sitting on 6 skill T4CC and have Gwenpool/BW/Agent Venom at 5/50 and an R4 Winter Soldier. I'm already quite set at skill but have such an abundance of T4CC

egx04gslq90k.png
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Even unduped 5*s or truly garbage 5*s (IP) can still help you rack up lots of points in arena.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Mail me that QwenpooL! lol
  • AnewguyAnewguy Posts: 16
    Why not take Elektra to R5?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    That's what I would do, unless I was holding out for a 5* that I wanted
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Anewguy wrote: »

He's probably saving his t4 basic catalysts so he can rank up another 5*. 4/55 5*s are needed to keep your prestige higher enough for AQ.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Anewguy wrote: »

He's probably saving his t4 basic catalysts so he can rank up another 5*. 4/55 5*s are needed to keep your prestige higher enough for AQ.

I've already got three R4s so unless I finish LoL my prestige isn't jumping a lot in the near future. Elektra is an option but I don't see much value to do it since I already have the others shown. At least MK might add something different to the mix I think. The only other 4* I'm definitely taking to 5/50 is Voodoo when I get the two mystic cats I need. Other than that almost entirely focused on 5*s
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well i have seen some people call Moon as garbage...... I dont know what they actually want all hero to be. If every hero had god type ability whats the point of all these heroes? Every hero got his good side and bad side. Moon is for someone who can hit pretty fast, make a combo go back, wait for opportunity and keep hit again. He maybe not a heavy bleeder, but among the skill heroes hes one of those who can inflict bleed continuously. And if you can get him under right moon phase he will get a infinite stun and bleed loop together. Some may call him garbage, but i will call him good. If you can awake him, he is great. Play with him, even you will be surprised that he reduced so much of opponents health unnoticed.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    In my opinion, he's the worst 5* skill in the Crystal. I'd rather have WS, Panther (either one) or Hawkeye than MK. I do have him unduped, he's not going above 2/35 ever and currently sits at 1/25. Do not use a skill gem on him, save shards until September and hope for one of the good ones added then (or a feature if that's your thing).

This is strictly utility, as his style is unique so he is somewhat interesting to use.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I have mine duped sig 20 and honestly it isn't a huge difference. He's a very fun champ to use but he isn't suitable for many places in the game at higher levels.

What he really needs is his bleeds able to stack, then he'd be a formidable champ. 2yg8nxcyv7lk.png
    aqv3u9duuudb.png
  • I think he's a fun champ to play, but lacks utility or solid mechanics (moon phases are gimmicky, and his evade is randomly useless).

Rank him up if you want some fun, but don't expect him to bring much to the table.