**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1 Alpha Arena

Well this sucks we have to do double the arena score for these extra t1a’s in t1a arena. Instead of just putting them in the already established milestones now we have to spend even more time in this arena, I’m going to assume the same applies to the other special arenas like t4b arena. I would suggest going back to the already known milestones because we don’t want to spend tons of time on these arenas, should be quick and easy to complete.

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    Well this sucks we have to do double the arena score for these extra t1a’s in t1a arena. Instead of just putting them in the already established milestones now we have to spend even more time in this arena, I’m going to assume the same applies to the other special arenas like t4b arena. I would suggest going back to the already known milestones because we don’t want to spend tons of time on these arenas, should be quick and easy to complete.

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

It's a 2 day area. Most could get 800,000 in hours. It's not that hard to do.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

That’s the point of my post, you say you can get it in hours. Before you could get all milestones under an hour and be done with it and focus on other things. This is just another thing that increases the time you have to be in the game.
    edited July 2018
    Oh no you have work twice as hard for three times the rewards. How dare they implement such a scheme, such dastardly devils at Kabam.

Try being constructive to the post next time.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Whatever Kabam does- good or bad, haters are always ready with their excuses lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

That’s the point of my post, you say you can get it in hours. Before you could get all milestones under an hour and be done with it and focus on other things. This is just another thing that increases the time you have to be in the game.

Then don't do it. Stop at 800k. It's not a ton more but if you don't like it, don't do it.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure ‘we’ don’t actually want them to go back to the old milestones. You might but from looks of it, we don’t.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Personally I don't have a problem with it..
    As others have said "twice the work for 3 times the rewards" "if you don't want to do it then you don't have to you can stop on the original milestone"
    My suggestion for it;
    6868kctyaw3o.jpg

Move milestone 11 back to 1.2mil
    It just seems strange that milestone 10 is 800k
    Then 11 is 550k more.. but 12 is only 250k after that.. Just seems like it would make more sense having 11 at 1.2mil and 12 at 1.6mil (400k separating each)

And just in case I'll say it now; No its nothing to do with me not being able to reach the score.. first run through, 1 day 12 hours left (at the time of the pic) it just makes more sense..
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    js1jxopmsa5h.png 30+ fights for me for 3 t1’s? Well worth it
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

are you insane?????? I love the new lay out. GREAT JOB HERE KABAM!!!!!!
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Awesome new arena for alpha's kabam keeps it going,, pity about the rank rewards being the same but I assume you's will up the anti there too
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    People always find something to complain about. Even when Kabam does the right thing.

I'm digging this change - those extra two alpha cats for minimal work a week is a game changer.
    Pretty sure ‘we’ don’t actually want them to go back to the old milestones. You might but from looks of it, we don’t.

You misunderstand what I’m saying and my point. I’m not saying lessen the milestone rewards from what they are currently, the increase of more t1a was good. I was saying they could have kept this arena short like it was at 800k score and include more in it. I’ll just agree to disagree with most of you, didn’t think people like spending more time in speciality arenas than necessary with all the other content in the game. The nice thing about t1a/t4b arena is that they could be done very quickly. I can only imagine having dungeons, special daily quests, event quest, aw seasons, aq quest, and normal arenas all going on at the same time, then this arena pops up, I think it would burn out a lot of players during a month like the infinity war month. I think I’ve made a valid point, and I’ll disagree with many of the replies here.

Is anyone pointing a gun to your head? Do u run all the milestones from all the arenas??? No. U do how much u want to... Plain and simple.
    To me, 25 streak for 3 alphas? I will take it!! Probably the best ideas kabam had this entire year!

U are not satisfied...just quit bro...go bother another game community!

I am free to comment about the game in a constructive manner however I want, bruh. Feel free to pass on my post if it upsets your feelings so much.

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

2exp9nbgdi0m.png

Last week you could do it an hour.
    Before 5*s became prevalent this arena was a lot more work.
    Granted, we need way more t1a then when we did 2 years ago.
    I think its a great adjustment.

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Love this new change since I'm not in an alliance and have limited ways to get T1As. Bravo!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Pretty sure you’re alone on this one. 1.6 million in 2 days is super easy. They’re giving you 2 extra t1a for only another 800k. If you want to stop at 800k then do that. Nobody’s forcing you to earn the extra rewards. Like the old system better?🤣. Go right ahead and stop at 800k. You’re roster may not be big enough for the bigger rewards. Whining that they’ve given you an option to do more arena for more rewards IF YOU WANT TO, is just silly. Sounds more like you don’t want to put the time in, but don’t want the rest of players getting the rewards since you won’t. The milestones really don’t need to take more than a day. Thanks kabam!! This is a great addition to the arena rewards! 99.9% of us are happy about it!! There’s some people you can’t please no matter what!🤣