**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I keep duping

Although this is not necessarily bad, I keep duping the same champions in the game. In the past 2 months I've opened a bunch of 4* crystals, and excluding 1 maybe 2 I have continued to dupe over and over again. Sadly not my main roster champions either. The 1 for certain champ I received was Venompool, then I continued to dupe him... Twice. Within my last say 10 4* openings I have opened 30% Venompools. I know it's a luck of the draw type thing, but considering there's 120+ champions and i have maybe 25 of them, I'd say that this "luck" is extremely unlucky. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any good luck rituals you guys do before an opening? Honestly I'm open to anything that can even give me a shot of getting someone good next time.

Comments

• Viplav386Viplav386 Posts: 8
    You get dupe. As a mid level level player i dont have any 4* dupe. Just one dupe with awakening gem.
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Viplav386 wrote: »
    You get dupe. As a mid level level player i dont have any 4* dupe. Just one dupe with awakening gem.
    I agree
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I've got one ritual that works most of the time. If I'm watching pokemon while playing mcoc, I get good pulls. That's how I got taskmaster, star lord, stark spidey, and ghost rider. Unfortunatly that's also how I pulled red hulk (when he sucked) and Howard the duck.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    I am pulling she hulk and falcon constantly, my last 35 4* pulls are trash tier
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Just bad rng, all of us have been through it. it all goes away when you get a good pull though
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure I had a month where all my 4* pulls consisted of electro, storm and gambit lol, fun times