**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't start or access AQ map [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Just came to see if we were unlucky but it's everyone also we still haven't recieved aq rewards from last aq hope it gets resolved thanks.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

We are aware of an issue preventing players from continuing an Alliance Quest or starting a new one. We're working on a resolution and will provide updates as we have them.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    j76o1yqw2fep.png

The same for my alliance, I thought I was tripping cause I was thinking we never received our rewards. KABAM, please fix this so we can get back to it!!!
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Hello guys!
    Since the server outage last saturday ( my timezone is gmt 8 ) , we suffer from doing AQ because the maintanence took 8 hours +- . Although we’re in advanced bracket, this cost us for playing map3 and today 8pm gmt 8 , we cant open any map of the AQ. So frustrating. j9no3w5dyk9a.png
    The message that we (officers ) get is shown in the attached photo.

Let me know if any of you face the same issue.

TQ
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Contact support through in-game settings, they will help you
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    Da same here too. What with those problems we've being facing lately kabam must really pay for it. Now they should consider bossting the compensation rewards. Let's hope it wont take that long
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    You know what happened when we send a ticket. We’ll end up with the same answer such as :

“We’re sorry and we already sent this report to investigate and will inform you immediately.”

Then after few hours they will keep quite.
  • RickyskRickysk Posts: 3
    Does any one cannot restart the Alliance Quest after complete the previous map yestersday?
  • OpKoersOpKoers Posts: 5
    Our AQ finally finished a few minutes ago, 10 hour delay!
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited July 2018
    You can start AQ after updating the game