**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does nullify work on immunity nodes

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So I'm planning to take on 545's immunity path and was wondering if you can nullify buffs. Cause I was thinking about bringing SW for Hyperion and Ultron but not sure if she can nullify. Cause I remember something about immunity path on map 5 AQ and not even being to power drain with Magik so not sure about all that.

Also, who were your best team for that path?
I'm gonna have BW and Quake for sure otherwise can't deal with Spidey, but who else do you recommend?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nullify is not a debuff, but rather the removal of a buff. SW should work just fine.

That being said, I have not completed anything in 5.4 so I cannot confirm.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Any more idea guys and girls?
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Yes she can nullify buffs even on debuff immune. Nullifying is not a debuff.
    Coming to team, you gotta revive at least once if you don't have counter for spidey.
    Rest the opponents are not that bad imo, except for Hyperion
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    I used Gwenpool, Medusa, SL, Blade and GR
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    udhabaj wrote: »
    I used Gwenpool, Medusa, SL, Blade and GR

But aren't most of them relying on bleed mostly? How does that work on immunity path?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    GP still reduces evade ability with combo count if duped, blade and GR I would assume people mean for their regen when you inevitably get tagged after an evade mid combo. SL would be a tough one there.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Blade also for boss. SL has decent block, and can still do decent damage by baiting heavies inbetween their specials.
    But that's a different person than the OP, whose team so far is just SW, Quake, BW =P