**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug or not?

Kabam, with the 18.0 patch enemies were suddenly able to dash back faster than normal, which means a lot of high end fights leave you hitting the air. This wasnt the case before.

A few examples, the hardest modes of the event quest from last month had this happen so often it made the fights a lot harder than usual. Also, fighting Modok on a boss node in AW and hitting him while he is "auto-blocking" usually meant you could do a full combo and the last or second to last hit would connect because his "buff" timed out. But now he dashes back in the middle of our combo, which also didnt happen before.

Are those changes intentional or some side effect from other recent changes, and can we expect them to be reverted back to what was "normal" for years?

Comments

• Anyone able to shed some light on this?
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Ok it's not just me then. My alliance had not said they saw a similar thing. But I would dash back. Dash forward and in the middle of my dash they would basically Dexterity the Medium attack. Even when it was an event Quest fight.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    Ok it's not just me then. My alliance had not said they saw a similar thing. But I would dash back. Dash forward and in the middle of my dash they would basically Dexterity the Medium attack. Even when it was an event Quest fight.

@St333lll, Your post got deleted again. What happened to you?
  • Self her its not normal. Its see more thats a new Kabam Cheat to got more Money.
  • KaaabKaaab Posts: 5
    I dont know about that one particular thing but when i use Hyperion’s heavy attack the enemy seems to back off before the heavy is finished..
  • Kabam? Any information you could share?
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    edited July 2018
    Agreed,looks like AI plays a bit better
  • Still no response. I'd imagine it would be pretty simple to explain if this is a change that was intended or not, and even to ask for more information if needed to pinpoint the issue.
  • Kabam? Could you reply to my question in the beginning and shed some light on this?