**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey everyone!

We're aware of the connection issues and working to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks in advance for your patience!

There is a difference between being aware and solving your garbage product from crashing, costing us AW fights.

This is getting infuriating with you guys...and that is putting it lightly

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • KOST2PLAYKOST2PLAY Posts: 5
    New updates should should just be called problem creation
  • BertybBertyb Posts: 12
    I'm so impressed by this company and their continued commitment to a quality product.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    With the current server issues, that followed the extended server issues just a few days ago it reminds people that there was never any compensation for the previous extended outage. Many other developers are quick to offer compensation in an effort to keep player base happy when there are issues with their product, is there a reason for the different philosophy that is displayed by Kabam?
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Hiiii everyone
  • BertybBertyb Posts: 12
    So I just purchased a pym particle and loaded up the heroic fight, it froze as soon as I hit enter...odds that I lose my particle? Odds they compensate me and give me it back?
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    This is ultimately ridiculous we shouldn't have to wait on maintenance every update.
    I love times like these where we can all chill
  • StrolgothStrolgoth Posts: 1
    As an added note, was having trouble with google play before the crash. Any time the app closes, it was overriding my kabam linked account with my google play game account.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I am glad kabam have learned from previous updates and have done large scale community beta testing to avoid potential issues.

I have limited grind time for t1 alpha arena and now thats up in smoke if i cant get on tonight.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Guys ... I think the game is down.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m unable to aswell. @Kabam Miike what’s the problem? Another emergency maintenance?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Ad0ra_ whelp time to come and chat again 👋
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Gif failed
  • Fragbags01Fragbags01 Posts: 27
    So got the usual check connection message but my connection is fine so???
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Can we please fix login issues downloaded update and can't login. Getting network error and i'm on wifi. This is unacceptable for a game that has been around for almost 4 years. And one of the few remaining log time veterans.
  • Mjölnir1852Mjölnir1852 Posts: 22
    Yo we all know this sucks and we’ve all come to expect this (at least we should have) but try to keep in mind it’s not the forum mods’ fault- they’re just stuck on the front lines trying to deal with player outrage. Your anger should not be directed at them, I can’t imagine they’re the ones maintaining the servers.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @TenebrousTenebrific wanna hang out while the game is down? 🤷‍♂️
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    same here
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    yep. this overpriced game runs horribly
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    iphone 8+ here cannot login on either Wifi or T-mobile network after update
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Bertyb wrote: »
    So I just purchased a pym particle and loaded up the heroic fight, it froze as soon as I hit enter...odds that I lose my particle? Odds they compensate me and give me it back?

I feel you, I bought the master rift and was one the second path
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yo we all know this sucks and we’ve all come to expect this (at least we should have) but try to keep in mind it’s not the forum mods’ fault- they’re just stuck on the front lines trying to deal with player outrage. Your anger should not be directed at them, I can’t imagine they’re the ones maintaining the servers.

or maybe they are. would explain a lot
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    The question is: Shall we wait for another 7hrs now or what...

lwnuo3wcyral.png
    Its like global 2.0