**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BigschexyBigschexy Posts: 9
    Had pressed fight with a full health champ in AQ and game went down. last time the game crashed like this my champ was reduced to half health. That’s a big disadvantage in AQ when trying complete a path I otherwise may have taken one or no hits. In AW that issue could cost a war but I know it won’t make a difference to them. That just means I have to spend money or units on revives and potions which is good business for KABAM. A deliberately buggy and unstable game is their only business model that they love to make money off of and just stroke it while saying they can’t fix it.
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    The game is down more than it's up nowadays. Sad.
  • Spider1man11111Spider1man11111 Posts: 26
    This is stupid, it's affecting alliance quest and arena grinding for alot of people
  • 10 hour this time???? 4ana8x504nvz.jpg
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    At least you've got time to download the new game update. Why not...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    There isn’t anything going on rn so nobody would be upset at all. Except maybe legends run for wasp challenge, but it’s been out long enough that most people would have done it by now
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    The compensation packages will come with patch 20.0
  • Titan_MikeTitan_Mike Posts: 14
    Kabam, could you please try and have an update and/or scheduled maintenance that doesn't result in the servers going down or emergency maintenance? You're batting about .900 on crashing the game every time you try and fix something.

Kthxbye
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Give it time. They will be out in full force soon.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Well bye bye arenas,mostly M.O.D.O.K.
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    you haven't been paying attention.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I have to finish AQ :'(
  • Just updated the game and logged in. Was for 5 mins and then connection error pops up. We need better servers. Looking at all the downtime from last week and this week (dont know how long) . We need a good compensation better than 250 4* shards or a 2* champ.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Pulkit1991 wrote: »
    10 hour this time???? 4ana8x504nvz.jpg

Hopefully not
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    I mean this is the peak time for AQ and AW. Not acceptable from Kabaam .
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    More emergency maintenance? Was the 12 hrs a couple of days ago not enough?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    zk2haoj8uorj.jpeg
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    We should get double of what we were going to get for last week
  • DbofsuDbofsu Posts: 15
    Was in the middle of master run in micro realm and this happens. Better get my money back for spending 20 bucks to get the extra pym canisters.
    Plus the canisters that were gifted so that I can at least make another run.
    Doubt I'll get the same good line that I had.
    Thanks alot.
    Y'all make all that money and don't use it to get better servers or equipment?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Same I was in the pym canister quest thanks again kabam and grinding 2 arenas

No new quest was suppose to start today by my knowledge...
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Same... Think other might be having the same issue.. Lol
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I was just logging on to do my bit in AQ so it's not ideal. World cup match is about to start though so....
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Im going to drink every minute the contest is down im sure ill be dead before its back
  • VicFallenMonkVicFallenMonk Posts: 10
    Guys i was finishing off monthly event..had 3 lanes untill 100% it.
    Have done Uncollected and Masters difficulties and forgot that havent done the Heroic one.so bough almost 400 units worth energie refills and started doing it... have done the whole thing...except 3 lanes in the last 6th part- chapter 3.2 and recived msg from buddy that game is UP for the Update...(google play store) so i done the update...and then it is NOT loggin into the game...its the PRE-LOAD GHOSTS picture and our "FAVORITE" msg about "CONNECTION" ...
    I mean...come on Kabam,we(me and rest of the community) pay you guys SOOOOOO MUUUCHH money..cant you already UPGRADE to a newest gear,so we will STOP finally experience CONSTANT conectivity issues...that are coming from your part(cuz me...for example,right now sitting on 5G Wi-Fi and having TOP of the Line Samsung Tablet,so the CONNECTION ISSUE is Not coming from me)
    Its going on SOOO MUCH for the last several month,that for such BG company as Marvel and the Kabam..is the SHAME to provide such bad connection to its users.
    #FIXTHECONNECTION