**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you obtain Mastery Cores?

Is there another way to obtain these items besides in the store?

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Nope, you have to buy them with units.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry pal can't seem to remember any other alternate source.

Blue core = seems like only from the store, no where else if I recall
    Green core = seems like only from the store no where else if I recall

There are occasion DISCOUNTED SALES for both of them, I bought some during sales

Class-specific core = beside stores, can get from daily class quest, as you should already aware of

• Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    :( Sadly they're expensive...
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    135 Units or 435 Units...
  • Mjölnir1852Mjölnir1852 Posts: 22
    The hardest part of obtaining mastery cores is getting into the contest without encountering emergency maintenance
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    They can be found in daily class event quests. Typically in the tier 2 map for me.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    They can be found in any daily class quest. You can check in each level and see if it’s on one of the nodes as an item (like the chests and potions are). If it’s not, exiting and going back in will not make it appear. But, if you complete the map you can go in a third time and it might be there as the items refresh
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    They can be found in any daily class quest. You can check in each level and see if it’s on one of the nodes as an item (like the chests and potions are). If it’s not, exiting and going back in will not make it appear. But, if you complete the map you can go in a third time and it might be there as the items refresh

To clarify, that’s only the class cores, and that’s random. Stoney cores and carbon cores, which are needed for the majority of the good masteries are purchased with units in the store under the masteries tab. They are generally 135 for Stoney and 550 for carbon. Once in a blue moon a deal comes out. Best one I saw was 1/2 price but with a limit of 5 each. That was long ago.