**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I just emptied my alliance pot inventory in war and then it went down. I won't be able to get back in now before my war ends. I literally threw away my entire inventory.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Kabam server

k0e66skp8qw5.png

:|:|:|:|

Sounds about right 💀💀💀💀💀
  • Morgan0094Morgan0094 Posts: 3
    WTF
    d43qr8wbtvdj.png
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    It's bad timing, but what can we do... Let just hope it's not as long as that last one!
  • SkeepieSkeepie Posts: 2
    Yup
    Classic MCOC
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    ...not Any info for when maintenance for 19.0 update is over?
  • The funny thing is that even the previous compensation did not come and send the next one. xD
  • TechWormTechWorm Posts: 18
    not working
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm sure they will send a few entertainers chatting about BEERS and FAVORITE CHAMPS, turning this into a thrash talk thread, and everyone will forget about the server down and thank them for staying with us!
  • jjbintl42jjbintl42 Posts: 1
    Still can’t log in. We should all get a 4 or 5 star crystal as a gift for this.....
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    edited July 2018
    This is getting so old. I've been playing for over 3 years now and as time goes on it gets more and more frustrating. More outages, little meaningful communication, little to no compensation for down time, random changes that are clearly designed to make us spend spend spend. It's just getting so old. And here we are again today with another update that has a lot of money grab additions but we can't even see them because of yet another emergency maintenance. No wonder people are screaming for another boycott on the 6th. Might just have to participate. This game used to be so awesome but it's progressively gotten worse over time. It'd go a long way if they just fixed the little things we've been asking for for years, but they say they'll get to it and instead push out broken updates nobody wants.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    50,000 loyalty and I'm a happy summoner :joy:
  • One we didn’t get any compensation for the 8+ hours the game was down, and now it’s down again. Not being able to finish monthly events is ridiculous without anything in return. Not to mention arena time missed out on.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Is it bad that I feel I should attempt to log in even though I know the game is down because Kabam has handed out compensation in the past only to the people who attempted a login?
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Ghost is phasing MCOC in and out of existence! Aaah! Piss off, Ghost! Sorry...had to say it. :)
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    v9jetn4f007p.png
    👏👏👏
  • @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto What is wrong with these garbage servers you use?! Also, where is our compensation?! Tomorrow makes it mid week and not early week and we’ve still heard nothing!
  • Armyman300Armyman300 Posts: 19
    So the game just keeps going out. Was out for 10 hours and remember Kabam said they will compensate us early this welp haven't seen any. Let's not forget about there promises as we continue to give them money.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    send me a
    Kabam server

k0e66skp8qw5.png

:|:|:|:|

I do not think so, because that would work better :D:D:D
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    YSB wrote: »
    This is getting so old. I've been playing for over 3 years now and as time goes on it gets more and more frustrating. More outages, little meaningful communication, little to no compensation for down time, random changes that are clearly designed to make us spend spend spend. It's just getting so old. And here we are again today with another update that has a lot of money grab additions but we can't even see them because of yet another emergency maintenance. No wonder people are screaming for another boycott on the 6th. Might just have to participate. This game used to be so awesome but it's progressively gotten worse over time. It'd go a long way if they just fixed the little things we've been asking for for years, but they say they'll get to it and instead push out broken updates nobody wants.

Don't forget the dust, rain and snow effects that everyone wanted...

wait.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    DOA40 wrote: »
    xnt684kiyw0o.jpeg

Really, Kabam....Really. Another “Emergency Maintenance”. Is this one going to be 8 hours long like the last one.

How about you spend some of that money you get from the high rollers to get some better servers.

I agree but the game would be down for a month
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    this could be like last month if im not mistaken as soon as the update the game went down for about an hour or so and when it came back up every one got a gift from kabam although it was just a 2* crystal with a few 34&5 *s thrown in there for people to see next to the 2* spider gwen they pulled
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    🙄
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    The only only compensation that would not make me complain is either a 5* Crystal, enough shards for a Featured 5* Crystal, or a 5* Awakening Gem.

Anything else would be worthless.
  • Monkey_LordMonkey_Lord Posts: 57
    edited July 2018
    This company is horrendous-
    Hey everyone!

We're aware of the connection issues and working to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks in advance for your patience!

So I should check back in what... 8-10 hours?
    Seriously pathetic
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    was waiting for 20 minutes to make 2 kills in AW (1 mini boss)