**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ timer now 1 hr after updating the game! [Merged Threads]

zeebo50zeebo50 Posts: 9
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
so i just downloaded the 19.0 update and noticed my AQ timer was at 42 minutes, if im correct the AQ timers are supposed to be 30 mins for the rest of this AQ. Anyone else having this problem after 19.0 update?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    i've noticed this too. dunno whether intentional or not
  • KallaiRKallaiR Posts: 27
    seriously @Kabam Miike ? why did it change to 1 hour instead of 30 minutes? was it intentional or not? we deserve an answer!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    KallaiR wrote: »
    seriously @Kabam Miike ? why did it change to 1 hour instead of 30 minutes? was it intentional or not? we deserve an answer!

When did they ever say it would be the whole AQ?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Ummm, everyone is still on the same map as they were yesterday. The map started with 30 minute timers and should still be 30 minute timers
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    If you are stressing timers with an hour left in AQ than timers are not your problem.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    The game is down again, sigh. Why not just keep it at 30 minutes since the game is going down all the time these days?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    AQ timers were turned down so people could better catch up from the long outage that ended 3 days ago.

There was no reason for them to be turned after the update....

But now with the current outage, depending on the length of it, who knows...lol
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    You can’t have a 30 mins timer without a crash guys. Hence, the crash.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★

What type of argument is this? They also didn’t say they wouldn’t take all your heroes away and Delete your in game account.
  • KallaiRKallaiR Posts: 27
    R4GE wrote: »

Ummm, everyone is still on the same map as they were yesterday. The map started with 30 minute timers and should still be 30 minute timers

i would find it normal if it was at the start of the fifth day of the aq. changing it just after the update is just wrong from every point of view if u see it.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    AQ timers were turned down so people could better catch up from the long outage that ended 3 days ago.

There was no reason for them to be turned after the update....

If only more people understood this. Simple logic, ya know?
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    15 minute timers?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes I assume it wasn’t intended and that sucks and all, but nobody is still “behind” in aq from the long outage the other night, and had 30 min timers for most of this days aq and should be pretty far ahead of not done already. I’m all for the 30 min timers for the remainder of this weeks aq, really I am, but let’s jist relax a little bit and let the dust settle. Go to the gym, watch a movie, fly a kite lol! Sure it will be fixed soon.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Soooo you guys still "discussing" our compensations? :D . That's a really looooong discussion there. It's taken 2 days and counting now. Why not just give us what you've given before.. Remember 12.0 yeah we'll take those compensations again. ;)

Yunno this is a tad bit worse maybe? Than 12.0? I mean in 12.0, the game the go down like [insert example here] over multiple days.. Just sayin'. :D:D
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    I'm seeing the same thing.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    edited July 2018
    Why would Kabaam after having maintenance almost half the first day of the AQ cycle switch the timer from 60 to 30, then today have emergency maintenance with the game being down again on the last day of this AQ cycle and switch the timer back from 30 to 60 it makes no sense why not leave it until the end of this AQ cycle, also still haven’t heard anything about compensation for all the people affected by the game being down for half a day.
  • AttakissAttakiss Posts: 2
    Same. More and more ridiculous
  • Hey All,

We found the reason that the Timers were changing back to 1 hour after updating to 19.0, and have pushed a fix for it. You may need to wait until you get another Energy in order to get the new timers.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Every time someone posts about the AQ timer the lost is deleted what is happening here?
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Pertaining to the comments on the timers being taken Back to 60 minutes because the outage was days ago. Kabam has never changed the timers back in the middle of AQ, never. It's either 30 or 60 for all 5 days. The reason it changed with the update is because that's what it normally is and it was in the code.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    bugbugbugbugbugbugbug