**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Ok so I just posted a discussion - and it was deleted in approximately 3 minutes. What is that all about?

Our Alliance Quest (June 30th) and Alliance War (Today) are ruined because of these unscheduled maintenances.

Compensation better be incoming.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Kabam server

k0e66skp8qw5.png

:|:|:|:|

Incorrect, I think that's a picture of a Kabam IT "professional".
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Just as wars are finishing up too! Gosh darn it! Tisk tisk. And I was hoping the game team would be able to enjoy their holiday instead of having to put up with frustrated summoners! 😂🤣
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It won’t go anywhere you know
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I would prefer competence over compensation.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    How much maintenance can a maintenance maintain if a maintenance could maintain...
  • miguelpsychomiguelpsycho Posts: 10
    Dear Kabam. I used to be more constructive with my feedbacks as I know that it is a challenge to keep a game with such a big community running smoothly. But a fact is that you have a serious SERVER issue. Please make this your highest priority (probably it already is?), we can deal with bugs but this crashes are a huge mess.It is simply disappointing 😕
  • DbofsuDbofsu Posts: 15
    I know. Just wanted it out there so folks can leave their comments and vent.
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    in
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    How much maintenance can a maintenance maintain if a maintenance could maintain...

Yo, dawg.

We heard you like maintenance....
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Look i remember when you all had the servers back in 15 mins and gave us actual compensation each time since kabam is now owned by netmarble ive noticed that its not been that way. Why do we have to deal with this bs.
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    Typical Kabam... same ole' $[~]!t.....way to go!...
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    When you guys will realise that your servers cant hold this game?Or upgrade servers or STOP add new contest and focus on OLD buggs and issues!!!
    Have a nice day Kabam.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Was in the middle of a run in act 5. This is getting ridiculous, there’d better be compensations coming soon cause I’ve had to revive due to this. Just crashed right in the middle of the fight.
  • unibpw8gz4oc.jpeg

Here’s your compensation...
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    i couldn't login before or after i updated
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    Look i remember when you all had the servers back in 15 mins and gave us actual compensation each time since kabam is now owned by netmarble ive noticed that its not been that way. Why do we have to deal with this bs.

You don't. It's an at-will game, we all have the choice to stop playing.
    I only wish I had the resolve to. :)
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    11.14am PST
  • BodworldBodworld Posts: 4
    So I logged in and bought the $20 offer so I could do the expert micro realm. I get to the final fight and boom down goes the game. $20 bucks out of pocket and no rewards?!?
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    I saw a post earlier of a guy who wanted to defraud, funnily enough for those of you that spent $ this is the perfect example of when a refund applies
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    edited July 2018
    The game is down, and it could cost us in war, we had one player left on killing to get 100% exploration and we cant log in now to finish the play.
    And if it doesn't come back up it will cost us the game.
    what are you guys going to do about that, and I'm sure its going to cost us the win cause we cant get into the game

alliance name come get some

ID crypt22
  • PureRage13 wrote: »
    Kabam server

k0e66skp8qw5.png

:|:|:|:|

Incorrect, I think that's a picture of a Kabam IT "professional".

They have the latest Raspberry Pi servers which cost 1/3 of odin's treasure
    Its 100x faster than Intel 10 Core Xeon W-2155 Server Processors
    brkddk2u94ch.png