**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MaskwalkerMaskwalker Posts: 11
    Second time this aq cycle we have had regularly scheduled emergency maintenance. If you are trying to avoid the logout you aren’t doing a good job. Now our alliance will be penalized a second map this cycle and I will lose the invested battlechips for the catalyst arena because I can’t grind it. Heck with apology gifts. Is it really a sincere apology if you keep allowing it to happen to us?
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    And am sure my message will be deleted in no time😂
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    gp7l9lj9b64t.png
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    HEY WELCOME TO MAVEL CONTEST OF MAINTAINANCE SERIOUSLY ANOTHER ARENA ANOTHER SCREW OVER

:D:D:D
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I don't want to alarm anyone.. But I think the game is down.... lol..

Oh well I just bought an iPhone, as I'm switching from android it'll take me about 8 hours to learn how to use it.. Take your time kabam take your time lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    You want them to hold you hand and give you a hug too?.. tell you all going to be ok

Don't be ridiculous. That would bend my arm the wrong way.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    If there would be an award for the a game with the worst serves this game would be number 1.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Lol I just entered a realm too
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    #TryinToLogIn
  • pimmelpimmel Posts: 8
    You are so poor kabam. If I would work like this, I would be fired. Test your **** bevor you roll it out
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Kabam, this is getting ridiculous. After the last Emergency Maintenance 3 days later another one during the end of AQ (day 4) and AW at the same time? I haven’t seen a Scheduled Maintenance for a while now... What are you guys doing? Please get it together, this is very discouraging. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto
    4azliu6mxu6g.png
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    edited July 2018
    Hey kabam provide us rankdown tickets

more "down" than this? :p:D
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Please don’t use this outage as an excuse to delay the already planned compensation. Pay out what was already coming and then if this outage should have compensation (it should) pay out a second time 🙏🙏
  • UltimateFuriousUltimateFurious Posts: 18
    They should give us double compensation.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    what worse to me is all the threads people start over it. Just join the club
  • Mustard_TigerMustard_Tiger Posts: 21
    its ok...I didn't really want to finish AQ anyway.......
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Marvel contest of Maintenance
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I cannot login and my time to do arena is dwindling...
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    So no one is up and running?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    @DNA3000 it appears that the game is....down.