**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    All jokes aside....it's a little bit ridiculous that with the massive amount of caysh that this game undoubtedly brings in for Kabam™, that they haven't upgraded yet to whatever system the Billion Dollar tech companies use to keep their apps up and running. I won't sit here and try to pretend I understand IT, but I've talked to a few friends who ARE in IT, and explained the situation with this game, and I've gotten the same answer from all of them; it's not an easy fix, but with enough time and money, and a high level professional Network Engineer, this problem the game keeps having should be fixable...
  • Oh god damn it
  • Mlewis0086Mlewis0086 Posts: 3
    This is the 2nd time now our alliance won’t be able to complete a Map5 because of these stupid emergency maintenance’s.....really hope we get something for compensation besides 30 min timers this time. Also trying hard to complete EQ on my act but very hard to do when u only have a day left and can’t get online. Come on Kabam!
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Well, im an I.T Professional i understand maintenance is required for every servers, but this is too much frequent. There should be redundent servers so the contest will always stay up.
  • DRTZMANDRTZMAN Posts: 15
    These 'maintenance' issues are increasing in frequency. Kabam needs to stop putting efforts into creating new champs and focus on providing a better gaming experience. If this persists, it may be time to seek a new game.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We know this is frustrating so thanks for your patience. When we have updates, we'll be sure to share them here and in the announcement thread.

OH YOU MEAN LIKE THE COMPENSATION FOR US SCREWED IN THE GOLDPOOL ARENA AND NOW MODOK TECHS NEED RETRAINING SACKING OR REPLACING THIS IS TO CONSTANT NOW
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We know this is frustrating so thanks for your patience. When we have updates, we'll be sure to share them here and in the announcement thread.

No need to thank us, the Patience has passed away some outages ago. :(
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    it works!!!!!!
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Hi all!

Kicked out of an arena-fight just as I beat the match (and will get the “error aka we don’t recognize that as a win, sorry not sorry” message)...an alliance-mate getting booted when he’s just hopping into an AW fight (and will most likely get his heal halved due to “his” connection issues”)

Yeah...just peachy...
  • Mafia2103Mafia2103 Posts: 4
    Will it affect the compensation we were supposed to get for the previous maintenance? ?x3r374uz9n8d.png
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Hi all!

You could tell those (not me) whom spent money for the mucro realms that is ok to ask for a refund and even make sure that they will be helped to make it fast, that way when all is well again they may feel safe at spending again
  • server is work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MolazarMolazar Posts: 11
    This is ridicoulus
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    @DNA3000 it appears that the game is....down.

Ironically, just as you post this...
  • Can we just max out everyone’s AQ milestones and give everyone an aw win, also give out 400 billion modoks ? K thanks
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Can we just max out everyone’s AQ milestones and give everyone an aw win, also give out 400 billion modoks ? K thanks

Yes of course. And a ferrari in real life please. Lol
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Kabam is under attack,the servers are on,someone send the police,NOW.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    How many of these comments are gonna say “all jokes aside” “all kidding aside” etc? Man, the game is down, all I’m here for is the jokes.

I’ll find out the game is up by logging in quicker than any update I’ll get here
  • Because of your **** maintenance the new guest expired and i lost the chance to finish, i spent money to buy points to buy the disk and i want to be refound
  • LordShadzLordShadz Posts: 3
    We've been told that there will be compensation for the long outage from last week, but will there be something for this one? I fear that this outage could be easily swept under the rug. We might be told that the compensation from the first outage will include extra items for this one, but in reality nothing extr for example. Or it could just be forgotten. These are peak playing hours for many people, and I just want to make sure that the loss of time is addressed after the current issue is fixed.
    -Thanks!
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Game is up now.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    @DNA3000 the game appears to be back....UP.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    So I reached out to support since the 60 min is now done and my Master Pym Disk entry should be gone whenever the game comes back up.

This was there response:

“Hello Summoner,

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to submit your concern to us. We are currently experiencing a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue, and so we may be unable to answer you individually. With that being said we did want to let you know that we are currently investigating your concern. As soon as we have an update you will be among the first to know. In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions regarding a separate matter then please feel free to submit another case to us, and we would be more than happy to look into that for you.

Thanks again, and we will talk to you soon.
    Kabam Support”

Now when I just logged in I see the pic below...so I’m out my entry and where i landed then on account of the game crashing?? How’s that right?

I know Kabam will try to make it right and gift everyone something, but how’s that fair?

nsg4zqb4dukr.png
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    Its kinda sad i had just praised you guys for the better communication the other night. Then today happens and we are right back to your old ways of vague messages. Hell you guys arent even reading posts before you combine them to other threads. This is why we have so many issues trusting you when you say something! I just asked a simple question about timeframes and its the same old vague replys as in the past. Change your ways asap or more people are going to continue to quit this game!
  • Blaker029Blaker029 Posts: 7
    Lol people think they will get refunds 😂 y'all are delusional this is kabam we're talking about compensation for those that bout the pym deal will be some energy refills and potions 😂
  • So annoyed...had no idea id need screenshots too submit ticket..what a croc.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Hi all!

Isn't is possible to give us some kind of hint on what the issue is, like, is it the same issue that took down the servers for 10+ hours, or is this unrelated to that issue?

Lots of us were in AW & AQ with the final hours ticking away, and unless the AW & AQ timers are lowered, there isn't going to be enough time to get to the boss... Lots of teams wait for the last possible hour before then do push all the way to boss as part of the strategy.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    @DNA3000 the game appears to be back....UP.

Oddly, the Exchange servers appear to be down now...