**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Rhino in spider-verse crystal?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
ymig3dqkf1bm.png
4* rhino is exclusive in ROL and LOL. Why is 4* rhino available in the spider-verse crystal?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    He's a member of the Spider-Man Family. I don't think it's cause for concern. The number of people that will roll him is not large. For that matter, these days many people have him.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    He's a member of the Spider-Man Family. I don't think it's cause for concern. The number of people that will roll him is not large. For that matter, these days many people have him.

I guess so. At least i have a chance to dupe him since i already done ROL.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    "3 or 4-star version"
    I'm pretty sure you can get the 3-star Rhino, but not the 4-star version. A mod can confirm this

It states a 3* and 4* Version of the following Champs. So we can assume so.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4* won't be available. Only the 2* and 3*
    Same thing happened with Cyclops in the X Men crystal
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    4* won't be available. Only the 2* and 3*
    Same thing happened with Cyclops in the X Men crystal

They should probably change that. @Kabam Iko @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    As far as I know, none of the RoL champions were sold in any crystal as a 4-star.
    I don't see why would they include them this time
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    As far as I know, none of the RoL champions were sold in any crystal as a 4-star.

For the same reason they just recently had OG Punisher in the arena...
    Grinder wrote: »

OG punisher was always available in crystals
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Grinder wrote: »

OG punisher was always available in crystals

He was specific to arena only. Only champs that are part of PHC have ever been in the arena. Kabam broke the rule of thumb with punisher, you can only assume it'll happen for the others that aren't naturally obtained from PHC. They're giving more ways to get these champs now. Punisher, Rhino, who's next? UC, Ronan, or Cyclops?
    edited July 2017
    I think is something related to the way of obtaining the champion.
    Punisher was always available to anyone. Even to players that were just starting the game. It was just a matter of luck.
    RoL champions are different. You don't need luck to get them. You need skill.

I can totally be wrong, but I can't see Kabam selling the 4-star RoL champions
    They're not selling them technically. It's a Login Crystal. Only one per person is available. It is possible he's in it.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    because all the RoL prized champs all available as 5* vers the 4* dont mean much anyway. just a collectors thing.
    not evn sure why those champs were prizes in the first place. they are among weakest in my arena rostered teams
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    These crystals will come in huge numbers with the new Stark Missions so I'm hyped for that
    Can a mod confirm this? The crystal info clearly says "Each crystal guarantees a 2 star with a rare chance at a 3 and 4 star of one of the following heroes". And Rhino is in the list.

It might be a typo.
    It says "3-star or 4-star version of the following champs" in the PT translation.
    It clearly says "or". In the english translation, it says "and". This is what is causing trouble here.
    Anyone else need to confirm in other languages and see if it says "or" or "and"
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I believe 4* red cyclops was available previously from a special crystal during the Civil War event. I wouldn't be surprised if 4* Rhino was available in this special crystal.
    I'm not exactly clear on what the issue is. Anyone and their dog can get him if they complete ROL. If people are wondering so they can go for him, fair enough. Shouldn't be an issue just because he's in the Crystals.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I can't believe all the uproar bout this, if it said classic Ultron fair enough, but all this ranting and raving for Rhino of all champs....pfft get over it and just wait until the crystal is there lol
    Bump
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I can't believe all the uproar bout this, if it said classic Ultron fair enough, but all this ranting and raving for Rhino of all champs....pfft get over it and just wait until the crystal is there lol

"Uproar"? Not sure if you're reading the same thread as I am lol
    AJ_Tiger03 wrote: »
    I believe 4* red cyclops was available previously from a special crystal during the Civil War event. I wouldn't be surprised if 4* Rhino was available in this special crystal.
    The civil war crystal only had the 3*
    Mods will only see this tomorrow.
    Anyway, the problem here is the word. Is it "3-star and 4-star" or "3-star or 4-star"?
    Anyone without the EN or PT translation can confirm this?
  • It states clearly in the game that 4 star rhino is not obtainable in Spider-verse Crystal
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Yeah it doss now But not from the Day ones
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Just do Realm of Legends. You only need a regen champ like Wolverine, 3* duped SL and 3* Guilly. If you save up free crystals for a month you would have a nice stash of potions and revives if needed too.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Just do Realm of Legends. You only need a regen champ like Wolverine, 3* duped SL and 3* Guilly. If you save up free crystals for a month you would have a nice stash of potions and revives if needed too.

I already done rol. I was just thinking if i could dupe rhino from the spider verse crystal, lol.
    DLegend wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

I already done rol. I was just thinking if i could dupe rhino from the spider verse crystal, lol.

That would be pretty sweet.