**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CORVUS GLAIVE

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
Hi,

I don't know if CORVUS GLAIVE works as intended or maybe i don't understand his missions right.

His 4th mission:
"Challenge Defenses: Use a Heavy or Special Attack to knock down an opponent that used Evade or Auto-Block in a fight."
when i use heavy or special against classic spidy or NC, my Persistent Cruelty increased by one (unless of course i already completed this mission)
I tried to do the same against Spark Spidy, against Black Widow (that both have evade) and against MODOK (has autoblock) but i never got the Persistent Cruelty.
i tried it multiple times in story\event quests and it never works.

please explain why?

Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Did they auto-evaded you before you hit them with a heavy attack?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Or was it possible you knocked them out with your heavy? It doesn’t count if you defeat your opponent by knocking them down
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I think they did. i didn't pay attention because i thought it's against every champ that has the potential to auto-evade\block. anyway, i quite sure they did.. when was the last time you fought BW\sparky\modok without them evading like a spidy\nc :D
    Or was it possible you knocked them out with your heavy? It doesn’t count if you defeat your opponent by knocking them down

what do you mean? i thought it count ONLY if the knock down hit, the last hit of the fight, is done by heavy (or special attack)

• Sehaj2702Sehaj2702 Posts: 4
    This debuff not applying is also happening with dormammu
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    I think they did. i didn't pay attention because i thought it's against every champ that has the potential to auto-evade\block. anyway, i quite sure they did.. when was the last time you fought BW\sparky\modok without them evading like a spidy\nc :D

what do you mean? i thought it count ONLY if the knock down hit, the last hit of the fight, is done by heavy (or special attack)

Well you have to make sure they evade or auto block first and when they say knock down, they mean literally knock them down to the ground, not knock out. You knock them out it doesn’t count.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Well you have to make sure they evade or auto block first and when they say knock down, they mean literally knock them down to the ground, not knock out. You knock them out it doesn’t count.

so not the final hit?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

No knocking them out and knocking them down are different things.

Knocking out- reducing health to 0, I.e defeating them

Knocking down- every time they hit the floor from your special attack or your heavy.

Corvus cannot get the charge, if you only knock them down when you defeat them. So if you use a heavy to defeat them it won’t work.
    Thanks @BitterSteel , @V1PER1987 , @will-o-wisp
    i will try again and pay attention to these two things.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

so not the final hit?

As the others have said, they need to evade/auto-block first and then you need to use heavy to knock them down but can't result in a KO ending the match.