**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu soul bond [Merged Threads]

Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello sorry to bother yall but just wanted to inform yall that dormammus soul bond is not working.i thought maybe yall got rid of it but according to his info its still there.3piz8y4gffnz.png
I did countless heavys and it never appeared in the corner. Look into it plz.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• RockonRockon Posts: 271
    just now in arena using a 4* r5 dormammu against a unduped 5* black panther in arena his heavy attack lands but the debuff is not applied, tried this twice.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Happened to me as well.
  • Sehaj2702Sehaj2702 Posts: 4
    Did anyone notice that dormammu's heavy attack isn't leaving a soul charge.... The status icon appears for a second when the attack hits and then vanishes...
  • Sehaj2702Sehaj2702 Posts: 4
    This is damn serious as dormammu's power comes from that attack
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Yup, he's broken. Sigh.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    it works for me, but i haven't updated yet :)
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Yeah, I was going to make a post, but you got it. Appears for a split second, then vanishes. Never works again the whole fight. iPhone 7 Plus. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    Where’s the soul bond?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video? screenshots? where it happened? what champs were being used?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Dorm vs Medusa. Did heavy attack and nothing. Fix it please
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    edited July 2018
    The soul bond icon appears & then immediately disappears for me.
  • ABE2788ABE2788 Posts: 2
    How is it fair for a champion to have a class advantage over another character by over 100 lvls and 200 more attack damage but yet the computer still causes more damage than your character? Whats the point of the class bonus then? Seems rigged at certain points or events to purposely make you lose.
  • MKULTRAMKULTRA Posts: 13
    Basically after the the new ant man and the wasp update today i noticed a problem with dormamu, his soul bond in particular.
    You are meant to place a soul bond on the opposition once you land a heavy attack and then the dark energy can be increased to a 100 which then can be detonated once again with a heavy.
    You can't do this now because a soul bond can't be placed on the opponent in the first place.
    Kabam can you sort this out please because this a a very important part to what makes dormamu good.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    On Galaxy Tablet. Was fighting AA.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Dorms heavy doesnt apply soul bond. He is broken after update.

Don't delete this post this time, he's broken.
  • SamuraiTCSamuraiTC Posts: 11
    I'm having the same problem as well Dormammu is properly broken
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Hoping they didn't remove it....
  • Killer007Killer007 Posts: 1
    Soul bond is not working here too
  • DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    edited July 2018
    Here's a short video i took after the update and it wasn't working for me on iphone 8

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dCFsKjLaVNI
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    The inital soul bond placed but was somehow immediately removed, with no damage being dealt. Countless heavies still will not reapply it
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Clearly a bug caused by the new update. Any eta on a fix or any other characters that may be affected?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I noticed that last night too, I thought I screwed it up myself during the fight, but I felt weird bcos there's no way any screw up can cause him to loose the soul bond.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    I was doing 5* Feat arena like i do and it came to my dormmamu his heavy isnt procing whats wrong?.
  • ictict Posts: 40
    Dormammu's Heavy attack is not working like before! He's kinda useless now! Damage output is really low
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Just came here to report this. No soul bonds post update.

I know its irritating