**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

micro realm awarded me chaos crystal shards???? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VisoViso Posts: 2
    Thats BS @Kabam Zibiit
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    the rewards are so poor anyway for these micro realms, they need to be looked at tbh
  • So we don’t get pym canisters when completing, this doesn’t make sense
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    So we don’t get pym canisters when completing, this doesn’t make sense

nope, it should!
  • beytwicebeytwice Posts: 6
    I finished a tier 2 rift for the new quests they added but idk where my 5000 shards went? I checked everywhere and couldn’t find them and I just want to make sure that I still have them. Is there maybe a special crystal not added yet or?
  • Well it looks like they release the update and the micro realm on July 3rd, but the realm won’t start giving you pym canisters until July 4th. I just don’t understand the planning behind this. Just don’t play the micro realm until tomorrow is all I can say.
  • Hey there, I just wanted to confirm for everyone that those chaos crystal shards are not supposed to be there and are a visual bug, which is why they can't be seen in your inventory. You can find all of the rewards that are available from micro-realms here. Based on the screenshots, they aren't interfering with the rewards and you all are still being awarded the correct rewards from the quest.

We are currently in the process of a fix for this so that we can avoid further confusion.

So there is no way to see exactly what we were rewarded for doing this missions since there is a Visual Bug showing incorrect information?
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    I completed heroic difficulty twice and received 5000 tier 4 chaos shards each. Is this the appropriate award? If not will I be given the correct awards?
    Also to clarify I did not receive any Pym canisters for completion of either run.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    There shouldn't be any shards
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    I got 5000 shards. Just saying.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    visual bug, no shards,

also tier 4 gives best rewards, run only those if you can
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    There are no shards and no pym canisters mentioned in the announcement so don't expect to get some
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    rsutgqdn1h0j.png
    runezbd8rvgm.png
    edited July 2018
    you get pym canisters from EQ, Arenas, login calendar, daily quests (18th july) or you can buy them.

oh and master gives best rewards, save them canisters.
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    I already faced the Ghost and also got Chaos Crystal Shrads again
  • I want my pink shirt back
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Broken.
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    What do we do with chaos Crystal then
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Hey there, I'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would any of those who are seeing the chaos crystal shards happen to have any screenshots of them? Would you also be able to tell me how long ago you completed the micro-realm and if anything else was awarded from those micro-realms?

lx7dblkzn6op.png
    I got chaos shards too...
    edited July 2018
    l8kh4ii0ykz7.jpg

• 2f1g817f6hbq.jpeg
    Did it again for fun and now I have a total of 10,000 useless chaos shards. I am pretty excited.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    These visual bug shards are the only thing listed as a reward to begin the game, and I think that was all I was awarded the first time thru. I did the first three levels. Did I get any rewards at all then?

ufs02xq5t1ir.png

• Hey there, I just wanted to confirm for everyone that those chaos crystal shards are not supposed to be there and are a visual bug, which is why they can't be seen in your inventory. You can find all of the rewards that are available from micro-realms here. Based on the screenshots, they aren't interfering with the rewards and you all are still being awarded the correct rewards from the quest.

We are currently in the process of a fix for this so that we can avoid further confusion.

So there is no way to see exactly what we were rewarded for doing this missions since there is a Visual Bug showing incorrect information?

The only visual bug is the inclusion of the chaos crystal shards. In all the screenshots we've received from players reporting this, they were awarded other rewards that line up with what should be awarded for the micro-realm they completed. So except for the chaos crystal shards, all the other rewards that displayed were correct.
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    The issue is if there shouldnt be shards but xhances at actual crystals, are we getting screwed on the crystal chance.
    These shards resemble the ones needed for this quests last time it was up.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    2f1g817f6hbq.jpeg
    Did it again for fun and now I have a total of 10,000 useless chaos shards. I am pretty excited.

@Kabam Zibiit This clearly shows it isn't a visual bug...he earned 5k shards from that rift, and it shows that he now owns 10k shards. So the system is keeping track of the shards. The rewards are either supposed to be something else, or the developers left a whole lot of code in there that wasn't supposed to be included when these monthly events were repackaged.
  • you get pym canisters from EQ, Arenas, login calendar, daily quests (18th july) or you can buy them.

oh and master gives best rewards, save them canisters.

Correct, those would be the game modes that award Pym Canisters! The micro-realms give out rewards based on their difficulty level. You can find the list of possible rewards for each difficulty here.
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Are extra 4 star shards supposed to be awarded for completing a heroic rift? In screen shots i have seen an extra 500 5-star shards given for a master rift completion, but no extra 3 or 4 shards given for the lower difficulty levels...perhaps this is the mistake?
  • Same issue. So you're saying the 500 4 star shards I got was the reward? The other shards were just a glitch? Also where's our compensation for the 8 or so hour maintenance downtime last week?