**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

July 4th deals

loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
Will the July 4th deals be better than last year or will they follow suit with their other deals lately and make them the same or worse. Sorry Kabam, not to knock you guys but if the deals are not better or contain something for the higher up people than you can count me out. Here is hoping they are good.

Comments

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    At his rate we should be expecting a nice lesser solo cyrstal offer and a loyalty card, “1000 loyalty now and 50 a day for 14 days”.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Would be nice to get a five star gem with the ability to choose the class it is. But that's probably just wishful thinking
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I expect nothing. Or less than nothing at this rate.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    5* awakening gems *should* become more accessible. Key word “should”.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Instead of the deal, they will grant us a compensation as odin, plus ag etc haha
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I do agree. Why do the deals still cost 2500 units for A 4*. I have never got one but it does seem a little outdated.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Vision AOU for $501
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think the unit deals will be the same as last year. Maybe they let us choose a class, but I doubt it. I think the rank up materials available with units will be much better than last year, but still pretty meh.
  • loader187 wrote: »
    Will the July 4th deals be better than last year or will they follow suit with their other deals lately and make them the same or worse. Sorry Kabam, not to knock you guys but if the deals are not better or contain something for the higher up people than you can count me out. Here is hoping they are good.

Yeah i really Hope we Will get a Great offer. i am Really tired Of having to Waste 1 hour in a like Evangaline lily challenge and all we get is a 4 star gem crystal. Kabam, We dont need 4 star gems anymore. I really need this July 4th offer to Be perfect and even better than the last
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    How about a rank up 4-5 gem for a 5* included with an Odin.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    MR44 wrote: »
    How about a rank up 4-5 gem for a 5* included with an Odin.

I second that
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Im hoping they have offers for none cash spending players that are worth spending units on
  • I am sure there will be emergency maintenance for like 8 hours on the 4th
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I would consider the same Odin deal last year if the ag is generic. But I have too many classes I don’t need. So if it isn’t generic, hard pass.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Last years deal wasn’t bad. Units with the stuff.
  • InfntiMJayInfntiMJay Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    It'll be funny if there are no July 4th deals. :joy:

Haha, Yeah, it will be funny when top tier players Quit because they decide to be cheap with their offers or better yet, do the same thing they did for Memorial Day (NOTHING). Its Getting Old Fast.
  • testghhtestghh Posts: 7
    IMO the problem with the game now is that there is two many charcters to upgrade and too little resources and some resources and even if you buy all of the offers and spend money you get so so little and grinding every day for catalysts is becoming very boring with resources that limited it could take weeks or months to upgrade a single 4s to rank 5 depending on your roster. and since we get those character in random from crystals you could spend resources upgrading a less powerful character then later you get a better one and all that resources spent are wasted.
    this concept may have worked in the past when the number of characters we few compared to now so older players grow with the game easier than newer players now.

this is becoming boring everyday and this why some top tier players leave the aw because all this stress is for so little.

So this is why (IMO) they are focusing on lower tier players who are fresher and think that they can use the offers to progress however for players with larger rosters or uncollected it is a disappointment.

I really liked this game but cant keep up with these nonsense gambling based system which is all about counseling the insane amount of money that they are asking players for.

if the game offers a 20 t4cc with a 50 t4bc with like 20 or so t1 alpha even with this insane amount this will barley push a roster forward specially if you have only 4s and off course once you obtain better characters or 5s you will have to seek similar packages to redo the upgrade thing and remember the synergy thing that will force you to upgrade different characters or AW diversity.

Again this will not apply to players with an already developed roster which probably took them at least a year or two to develop.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    You two are so funny... Hahahahahahaha @Purveyor @loader187

There has never been a time when players at all tiers didn't think the game was preferentially treating players of other tiers. Most people tend to be surrounded with players of similar tiers and that reinforces their belief that their tier is being shafted over the other tiers of player. At every moment in time when the lower tier or lesser spenders think the game is only catering to the whales, the whales have been thinking the opposite thing. They are both a little bit right, but mostly both wrong.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Does they going to place deals on units?