**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champions would you like to see buffed?

I would go with Vulture, Venom, Hulkbuster, and Magneto. Quake could be stronger as well.

Comments

• ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    Hulk buster mate he is a beat in the MCU but trash in MCOC in iw when hulk wouldn't come out banner just jumped right into hulk buster and started absolutely destroying.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Id like to see groot buffed
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If Kabam is going to repeat the two champs like, what every year? Then the most impending changes I’d like to see are to groot and carnage, assuming they’re are doing two of the same class as before, but besides those two, collosus needs a buff third most
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Iron fist (both need a tune up after 12.0)

Abomination (so much potential as a poison DoT monster)

Doctor Strange #FixHisHands

Hawkeye/Gamora (Signature ability cool downs!)

Both Cyclops need love

Black Bolt (make his inhuman royal synergy his base signature and make his wife give him a 50% chance to trigger it)

Angela and Hela (Persistent changes to Aptitude [finish with style], rejuvenate [maximum healing] spirits [make her ramp up much faster in later fights])

CARNAGE

and to paraphrase Shatner: “[Kamala] KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN”
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Colossus
    Magneto
    White Deadpool
    Hulkbuster
    Groot
    Gambit
    Iron Fist
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Gambit
    She-Hulk
    Iron (fill in the blank)
    Colossus
    Carnage (Garbage)

Definitely those and a few more.
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    DAREDEVIL (netflix)
    Magneto
    Iron fist
    Groot
    Doctor voodoo
    Sentinel
    Colossus
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Dpx
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
  • FortuneFortune Posts: 61
    edited July 2018
    Dear Kabam,
    I'm kinda new in the game but it didn't take long for me to notice a strange flaw..........hela. I'm not complaining about her buffs, just one question..........why can't she inflict bleed with her attacks?!.......after all she does is throw swords and axes.....and wouldn't it be cool if she could also armor break?........just saying. She isn't my strongest or most loved champion but I would to see her get the justice she deserves.I'm not sure if this will get to you but if it does, I would really appreciate if you respond.Thanks.

Love Fortune.
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    1. Deadpool (Both) – He has so much potential in MCU and Comics, he is some how more powerful then Wolverine, why he is so noob in MCOC.
    2. Daredevil (Netflix) – Really needs to buff up. He is the worst noob even in the game.
    3. Ant-Man – His damage is too low, give him some upgrade.
    4. Winter Soldier – He is really good in MCU, should be as good in MCOC.
    5. Falcon – He also have good potential please give him some updates.
    6. Hulk Buster – He is really good in MCU as well make him good in MCOC.
    7. Carnage – Give him some updated damage and utility he is good character to play.
    8. Magneto (Both) really are worst champs in game and really need some updates.
    9. Kamala Khan – A worst noob in female character update her as well give some utility or damage.
    10. Black Panther (Civil War) – Why the hell this good guy is so worst to play in MCOC.

All above really needs some updates, hope Kabam will consider the request.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    edited July 2018
    Iron Fist (make him like he used to be)
    Hulkbuster (at least make the armor up stacks do something useful)
    Colossus (bleed immune is good but needs some more util)
    Kamala Khan (lmao)
    War Machine + Iron Patriot (just slight base attack increase)
    Carnage (just please)
    Abom/She hulk/falcon (they would be left behind if all the above got buffed so why not buff these too)
    Thor jane foster (I simply forget this champ exists sometimes)
    deadpool x force (who needs power gain when you are dead, make it a passive)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I would go with Vulture, Venom, Hulkbuster, and Magneto. Quake could be stronger as well.

Lol Quake is fine she doesn't need a buff

Dr Strange, Groot, Colossus, Most of the original champions really.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Drax. He should counter Mordo's astral evade!
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I'd really like to see Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus buffed, and made into great AW defenders.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Kabams servers.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Sentry because he is one of the most powerful being in marvel and he doesn't live up to the name of a million suns.

Quake because she the destroyer of world.

A new sw and thor should be made as they are stronger then ever before especially thor (MCU)
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Angela's signature ability needs to be made a useful one... Worst sig (most useless) in the game. Other than that she's a great champ.
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    BASH wrote: »
    @kabaam ....plz buff carnage he is such an amazing player to play ...but too weak in mcoc game ...

Carnage is supposed to be buffed sooner than later....at latest I would expect it to be around "Venom" movie release....
    I totally agree that Carnage needs buffing...now I understand that they can't base a champs in game level on a power scale off of their comic-book level on a power scale, but Carnage!?! Carnage is one of the all time most devistating villains in any comic realm. He's like Symbiote Suit Spiderman+Wolverine+Dr. Manhattan+T-1000+Richard "The Nightstalker" Ramirez all rolled into one....he should at least be playable, not a champ u can't even justify spending 3 T4 Basics on
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Fortune wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,
    I'm kinda new in the game but it didn't take long for me to notice a strange flaw..........hela. I'm not complaining about her buffs, just one question..........why can't she inflict bleed with her attacks?!.......after all she does is throw swords and axes.....and wouldn't it be cool if she could also armor break?........just saying. She isn't my strongest or most loved champion but I would to see her get the justice she deserves.I'm not sure if this will get to you but if it does, I would really appreciate if you respond.Thanks.

Love Fortune.

Because her movie was PG13
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    DpX
    Colossus
    Carnage

My top 3
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If we are doing two per class I would say:

Mystic: Iron Fist and Doctor Strange
    Cosmic: Carnage and Kamala
    Tech: Hulkbuster and Vulture
    Mutant: Colossus and DPXF
    Skill: DD Netflix and Falcon
    Science: Abomination and Antman
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Buff List: Blade, Stark Spiderman, AA, Iceman, Morningstar, Dr Voodoo, Domino, Gwenpool
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    Buff List: Blade, Stark Spiderman, AA, Iceman, Morningstar, Dr Voodoo, Domino, Gwenpool

Ha ha haa... Very funny...
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Joe FIxit
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79156/drax-revival-buff-epsilon#latest

Dropping this here cause I don’t wanna weigh down the comments with a longer buff idea
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Ant man
    Carnage
    Groot
    Collosus
    Unstoppable collosus
    Deadpool x force
    Daredevil Netflix
    Hulk buster
    Vulture
    Dr strange