**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pym Canister Calendar?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I downloaded the update during the emergency maintenance, and when I was able to load the game, it logged me into a starter account for some reason. When I logged in, I got the day's calendar rewards, but it also happened to include a special Pym Canister calendar. When I logged out and back into my regular account, there was no special calendar. Anyone know what's going on here?

Comments

• PyrozekPyrozek Posts: 3
    maybe they removed it to fix an issue or something?
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Should we already see this calendar on the home page? Dont want a repeat of the last time these were around and people lost out on the 1st day login.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Nope, back to reading 101 with you.

“and they can also be found in the Login Calendar, Starting July 18th”
    The announcement said that the special calendar would start on the 18th.
    Rogue42 wrote: »

You should really practice what you preach, the 18th is when they are in daily quest rewards.
    The announcement said that the special calendar would start on the 18th.

09g6bntxrbdq.jpg

Special calendar should start today. Daily quests rewards begin the 18th.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Maby this will help
    xq9xfi8moxn8.jpg
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429

You should really practice what you preach, the 18th is when they are in daily quest rewards.

17wgyhfcd13g.jpg
    17wgyhfcd13g.jpg
    [/quote]

They poorly wrote that. That comma should be a period. Read the mail in the game.
    They need to combine these
  • Hey All,

The Calendar will be available today at 5pm PST. Please be sure to update before then if you want to make sure that you get your Pym Canisters from the Calendar!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maby this will help
    xq9xfi8moxn8.jpg

This is why punctuation is so important.
    Stupid punctuation.
  • MageBlazeMageBlaze Posts: 4
    So I have updated the game yet i still don't have the the daily calendar yet other people in my alliance say they have it. I don't know what's causing me to not have it. Help please.