**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool and Crossbones question

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
When awakened, Gwenpool reduces the opponents ability accuracy based on her combo, so how many hits do i need to get for 100% ability accuracy reduction? And how many furies does Crossbones need for 100% ability accuracy reduction?(if it is possible)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So gwenpool reduces ability accuracy by 2% per hit i see. Thanks
    Still confused about crossbones. One active fury reduces ability accuracy by how much?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Gwenpool 50 hits .. Crossbones needs infinite hits for 100%, so never. He can get pretty high AAR though.

Interesting. I thought her ability was not to die from a SP attack. 50 hits are quite easy to get
    How do i do that quote thing? @Ankalagonn
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @TheSquish671 I have both. Gwenpool's decrease ability is better for longer fights because usually by the time you get to 50 hits, most are dead. Crossbones decreases abilities by 22% per fury. Overrun grants you 3 furies so immediately you get to 66%. Sp1 also gives a fury. So, if you start Overrun early, by the time you use sp1, you'll usually have about 5-8 furies. At 5 furies, defensive abilities are completely shut off.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just remember: 3 is good but unreliable, 4 is pretty reliable, and 5 is almost perfect AAR
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Gwenpool 50 hits .. Crossbones needs infinite hits for 100%, so never. He can get pretty high AAR though.

Interesting. I thought her ability was not to die from a SP attack. 50 hits are quite easy to get

It's both.
    Special attacks deal a % of her current health based in Sig lvl, as it's her current health she can't die from sp.
    Although I have killed a Gwenpool in war with Ultrons s2 which I can only assume was due to assassin mastery
    So if i use Duped GP against masacre and block his sp2,(resulting in the insane block damage)will those blocked hits count as regular hits to GP and lower the damage?
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162

Where does this 50 hits # come from? Nowhere in her description does it give a percentage for the AAR. For Crossbones, hits do not give him AAR, furies do. He does get over 100% AAR with 5 furies though, so I guess saying that he never gets 100% is kind of accurate.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Just remember: 3 is good but unreliable, 4 is pretty reliable, and 5 is almost perfect AAR

At 22% per fury, 5 would be 110% chance to AAR. I'd hate to see what is perfect if that's just almost perfect.
    CB getting 15 furies= 330% AAR= opponent loses the ability accuracy of being alive and gets KOed instantly hahaha
    Crossbones will need 46 furies to have enough AAR to shut down goldpool's regen(999% chance to trigger)....just sayin
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

It's both.
    Special attacks deal a % of her current health based in Sig lvl, as it's her current health she can't die from sp.
    Although I have killed a Gwenpool in war with Ultrons s2 which I can only assume was due to assassin mastery

Maybe you inflicted bleed with one of your hits?
    edited July 2018
    That would just result in cauterize and increase the damage which would be reduced by her sig
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Gwenpool 50 hits .. Crossbones needs infinite hits for 100%, so never. He can get pretty high AAR though. [/qu

Some misinformation in this thread about xbones. Haji above is 100% correct, xbones cannot reach 100%. It isn't additive as many here are assuming (22% + 22% + 22%) but rather multiplicative.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

It's both.

Maybe you inflicted bleed with one of your hits?

I thought that but Ultrons s2 doesn't cause bleed, it stops it by cauterise.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I don'f think Crossbones ability gives him a flat 22% aar per fury, as it was stated somewhere in the past.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I don'f think Crossbones ability gives him a flat 22% aar per fury, as it was stated somewhere in the past.

Reading is hardt349e90luk3v.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »

Reading is hardt349e90luk3v.png

Ok. 23% then, my bad.
    Still, it doesn't specify that it is a flat 23%
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    My interpretation for crossbones is that it reduces ability accuracy by 23% per fury buff. so for 5 fury buffs, it would be 5*23% = 115%. aka ability shutdown
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    100-22=78.

1 fury 100•.78= 78%

2 fury 78• .78= 60.84

3 fury 60.84•.78= 47.4552

4 fury 47.4552• .78= About 37%

5 fury 37 • .78= About 29% AA.

To evasion champs who have about a 24% chance to evade, 5 furies drops their accuracy to 6.8%

I’m pretty sure it’s multiplicative but I’ve never been evaded against when I have 5 CB furies so it might be additive. 110% AAR makes more sense than 71% AAR....

Edit:
    Oof just saw the guy who told us it was 23%...oh well. It’s close enough. I think kabammed RNG makes up for that 1%
    I don't remember his description stating that
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Used Crossbones hard back when I was still using 3*'s, and I loved him. Now, I do have Gwenpool 3*, but I've moved on to 4 and 5 star champs now, so I only really use her in quickmatch just for fun. Personally, I prefer crossbones (biased), but looking back, I feel Gwenpool was better. Her somewhat consistent bleed rate, good special damage, and, uh, stuff. sp3 is kinda lackluster, though in terms of cinematics. Doesn't really matter if you want to climb up the leaderboards, but for a casual like me a few months ago, it mattered. Crossbones's specials aren't subpar, though. Awesome power on sp2, decent power on sp1, and a cool sp3 that, as mentioned above, really only matters for a casual (during my 3* days, I used sp3 a lot.)

Not the most relevant, but I just wanted to get that out there.
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    edited July 2018
    Both are amazing champs, I seen Seatin use Gp on the webslinger challenge and at 50 hits it shut down Spider-Man’s evade, and my crossbones stops taking damage from electro at 5 stacks of furies
    Gp sp3 has a good armor break if i remember correctly