**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing gold pool crystals

I had a few dozen gold pool crystals in my crystal stash, waiting to eventually be opened. After today's update they are no longer there, and now I have a stash of greater gold crystals I did not purchase. The crystals I purchased had a stated chance at receiving a 5* hero, and no where (that I can find) was it stated the crystals themselves would expire. I'm assuming this is a bug. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Support is telling me the mail from dead pool was to inform players they would be replaced. I'm arguing with them that the mail only stated they would no longer be available and a new crystal would be. It didn't say that crystals you owned would be replaced.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    So no hope of getting our crystals? 800 units down the drain.
    Has Mcoc done this before? Switch crystals after they're in your inventory?
    From support-
    "It was not directly stated that we will convert the Goldpool Crystals to Greater Golden Crystal ***BUT*** that is the meaning of the statement I highlighted below:

"Pools Gold Crystal may have to come with me, I've decided to leave behind something as good as gold! Because it is Gold. It's the Greater Golden Crystal!"

Be assured that you were notified regarding this matter."

Effectively, "you should have known without us having to tell you." Thanks Kabam.
    1000 units down the drain
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You don't lose any units. The greater golden crystals have the same amout of gold as the goldpool crystals.

Arena is gone so golden tickets are pointless now.
    If you wanted goldpool, you should have opened crystals before they expired as there was a countdown on them.

At least you can still open them with the chance to get the same amount of gold.