**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Crashing so much after 19.0 Update

My game is crashing alot after 19.0 Update, using Iphone 7 Plus with updated IOS 11.4 and game was updated last night, but having so much crashing issues.. i dont know what the hell is happening with the game application. Suddenly while in the fight or loading for next fight or content or something game screen get dark and one loading circle shows up and nothing happen you need to press hope button and start the app again to play again. And one more thing my Device is getting so much warm with MCOC app run time just within 10 minutes.

Is same happening with some one els??

Comments

• Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    tj3uce2c8fjr.png

Well i got a response from Kabam. So this is happening with others as well.
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @TenebrousTenebrific Please advise what to do now.. should i stop playing until get fix.. im losing fights and losing my energy points, resources and my time. Still waiting for the compensation for last month huge server downtime, and what about this current matter of game crashing??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Are your battles crashing when specific champions appaear on thw screen? Like for example, everytime champion X appears, the game has a Y% chance to crash
    @will-o-wisp honestly its not crashing in every battle or some specific champs it just get crash suddenly anytime but not in every single battle.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    I’m using an iPhone 7+ as well on latest iOS and since the update having crashes too.
    I’m also experiencing the overheating too after having the game open for a while ( its never done that before). My screen froze completely and was 100% unresponsive and didn’t start working again until I put my phone in the freezer for 5mins 😂
    @Scottydoosmash really buddy your putting your phone into the freezer!!!!!! come on Kabam, fix this heating and crashing issue...
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    Using an iPhone 7. Crashed multiple times even though i haven't really played much.

Noticed this - I'll go on arena, while doing something else (maybe tpying stuff on my computer), so i leave the game at the part where you choose your champs for the next arena round. I do some stuff and 2 minutes later i look back at my phone - its showing a blank screen with a spinning (loading) icon in the middle with the phone really hot. Have to wait a few minutes before the phone restarts.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I only encountered crashing 3 times today, thanks Kabam for not causing me to crash 300 times in a day. Three time is completely acceptable given Kabam's quality control! If it crashed again, I should totally check my network connection, check my ISP, check my phone OS, check my battery, check my charger and check my surrounding air temperature!
  • ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    I’m having the same issue with my iPad Pro