**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pym Calendar

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I want to ask why hasn't the pym canister calendar not started on my account. I see it on my friend's account who lives in the same area as me and her account has the pym calendar but not mine. Why and how?
this is my friend's calendar
edfytp2vnn5s.png
this is mine
gh79s4wxsf8d.png

Comments

• mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Update your app
  • BarroBarro Posts: 7
    I have the same problem! Updated the app 2 hours ago and still no changes in the calendar
  • Jwebb33Jwebb33 Posts: 6
    I have no calander either
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have 2 accounts, one regular account which have the calendar, another tiny account that I didn't play but only login to collect items, don't have the calendar.
  • stalanoastalanoa Posts: 1
    Me as well... Always update problems 🙄
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    No calendar here either.
  • Spawn181Spawn181 Posts: 2
    No calendar either
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No special calendar either. I updated after the calendars refreshed yesterday, so probably that's the reason the new calendar doesn't appear.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    I don't have it either and I've updated
  • LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    I don't have the calendar either and my app is up to date
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    I got mine today, from UK
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    One account has the calendar and another doesn't. Is it related to PI of a player?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    No Pym calendar for me either
  • SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    I have exactly the same problem!!!
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    @Kabam Miike please address to this problem
    I am just worried it will pop up in a couple hours and I will end up one day short at the end of the event
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Akarsh383 wrote: »
    One account has the calendar and another doesn't. Is it related to PI of a player?

Someone I know has it, I doubt it's PI
    My PI is over 500k and I don't have it
  • My Pym calendar is missing too but everything else seems to be running smoothly. Weird.
  • Spawn181Spawn181 Posts: 2
    Just got my calendar and now it’s a day short of everyone else!
    Spawn181 wrote: »
    Just got my calendar and now it’s a day short of everyone else!

Same here! Help us @Kabam Miike , you are our only hope!
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    It seems like what happened with the previous rift calendar. It only triggered adding the calendar if you updated prior to 5pm PST which is when the calendar resets. Any update after that time required the reset time of 5pm PST to pass again before recognizing it needed to be added.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    For the future, update the app before claiming your rewards.