**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu soul bond [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GDEVIL69_GDEVIL69_ Posts: 25
    Tried and tested and it's broken (working as intended....lol)
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Dorm soul bond not working at all.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Rank down ticket time!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    New update, broken game. Shocking.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    It happened to me too.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    +1
  • LES1ULES1U Posts: 15
    Same here. It shows for a second and disappears right away.
  • WesternHereticWesternHeretic Posts: 7
    Same for me. It just disappear right as the icon pops up.
  • Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    Yep was just about to post about this
  • Having the same problem !
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Yeah I seen that last night when I was fighting with him. This has just got beyond ridiculous. But hey make sure to by pym canisters for 20.00 dollars lol
  • No soul bond with dormammu
  • Dorm is not activating soul bond on heavy attack post the latest update.
    The first time it shows the soul bond with 1 but goes off with blink of an eye.
    It doesn't even show from next time onwards.
    Hence no additional damage that was to be done with each soul bond.
    Anyone else noticed it?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice please look into it
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Saw it this morning in arena against Medusa but didn't have time to check it again.
  • JediWulfJediWulf Posts: 2
    7.4.18 - I played in the arena this morning and was using Dormmamu against Iron-Man. Like usual, I'd hit him with a heavy attack to start the Soul Bond. But nothing happened. I did this a few more times throughout the fight. And still no Soul Bond. Didn't have this issue prior to the Ant-Man Event update.
    Is it just me or is this a new bug that sprung up?
  • obet16obet16 Posts: 2
    It happens to my dormammu also.. Soul Bond didn't working.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    GDEVIL69_ wrote: »
    Tried and tested and it's broken (working as intended....lol)

Sounds about right lol
  • MoeyMoey Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    You’re correct. Somehow the update broke Dormamu. No soul bond from heavy anymore. Which means can’t burst soul bond to due big damage. Which also means can’t use special 3 to regenerate. Big failure.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Moey wrote: »
    You’re correct. Somehow the update broke Dormamu.

"Somehow"? I think we have a general idea of how.

Indeed, Dorm is broken. Soul bond icon disappears immediately upon application and cannot be applied.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    So is this a nerf (working as intended) or is it a bug. He’s kind of mediocre on offense and you need that strategy with his heavies. He’s already going to be nerfed when MD is nerfed so I think this additional nerf is excessive. Please reconsider.
  • obet16obet16 Posts: 2
    Dormammu's Soul bond has been bonded by V.19
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Same here. Was fighting Guillotine in arena and the first time I landed a heavy attack, it showed up for a split second then disappeared and didn't show up again after any other heavy attacks that match.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Can someone of the Kabam staff state officially if it’s a bug (even if it clearly appears to be so)? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto

Can we also have a little advice about when this bug will probably be fixed? Dormammu is crucial for my quest achieving: knowing if I can’t rely on him until the release of the next version (could it be at the end of ths event?) would be useful to me, to choose who to rank up first.

Thanks.
  • We've been able to confirm this with the team as not working. Thank you to everyone who jumped up to report it. We're sorry it's affecting so many people, but please know we are working hard to get this fixed ASAP.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Bumping because happened to me too. Instead of opening a new topic. This is a real issue
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    He can’t get soul charges in AQ anymore. They immediately disappear when you get them. He’s already a horrible hero; without healing and a 7k damage boost on a full charge, he’s worse than she hulk...

This last update made him a sellable hero just wasting space.
  • Dave179Dave179 Posts: 2
    Same issue here. Just notice in arena recently