**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected calendar

Just became uncollected. We do get a new calendar right? Restarted the game multiple times. Recieved all the rest.

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You have to wait... The uncollected calendar will start the time to get the rewards. It happened to me last week.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    And congratulations for your achievement.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    All you get is grandmaster crystal shards, enough for a crystal every two weeks. So basically two three stars per month. I've got nothing good from any of the shard based grandmaster crystals.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    I've been uncollected a couple of months and have pulled two 5* from the grandmaster, thor ragnarok and modok.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I am uncollected for about 5 months now. Only once I pulled a 4 star SL. Rest all 3 stars. Pray to RNGesus.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Don't worry too much about the calendar, like the others said its more than likely 2 x 3* per month however if you can sometimes get lucky like I did yesterday and pulled a 4* Scarlet Witch. The main thing is now you will be getting crystals with t4b/t4cc fragments, access to uncollected crystals and events - that is where the difference is huge!
  • RuchmanRuchman Posts: 14
    I only managed to dupe CWBP 4* lol
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    You will get uncollected Crystal shards. I would rather have A special calender