**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are You Happy with this new so called Micro Relam Rewards????

As its name is Micro Kabam shrink down rewards as well, i remember the previous similar event, was much more rewards there were awakening gems and more stuff.

Are You Happy with this new so called Micro Relam Rewards???? 225 votes

No - It Sucks, I will not waste my time playing this.
67%
DL864OmniSnakeEyes69GabbrosCableFuzzylumpsDarkstar4387sfu_koraxgr3nd3ldrowsyhero34StefffDazman220KoperBoySlux83RayFerrier911ZENFrostyPlayerNekrosonarSaiyan 151 votes
Yes - I will still play to get those so called micro rewards.
32%
GroundedWisdomNeroa65SolswerdDimples800ShrimkinsSMiller80AbsimiliardRaganatorSmokingSurferNDK13Player1994TendersquadPoolItay1234212Jadedheruheru511Primmer79Il_JooOStevie_Stars1KALIZO 74 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's extra Rewards, so I don't mind.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    They are so bad worse than the rifts from the thanks event, waste of time for very micro rewards, pun intended
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    The rewards were definitely much better for rifts but it takes very little time to play the micro realm and it's extra rewards. I got 3k 5* shards on one run and 3600 t2a on another so I'll take it. Those were in master and the fights were fairly easy.
    edited July 2018
    The rewards were definitely much better for rifts but it takes very little time to play the micro realm and it's extra rewards. I got 3k 5* shards on one run and 3600 t2a on another so I'll take it. Those were in master and the fights were fairly easy.

So were the rifts during the thanos even but now we're getting much worse rewards
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    im with zeezee there, ill do the ones i earn with my usuall 100% heroic-uncollected cause its free stuff but i wont panic if i dont get all 5 master ones. sure, its free stuff on top so its nice, but it also is underwhelming if you take into account the earlier rifts. upside, you can do them whenever you want and not every x hrs.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Its much less rewards, but its more rewards none the less with minimal effort
    Master cost 60 energy for nothing
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Why even let you click on certain paths 8f its random...stupid. should be able to go to the path you want but no that makes 2 much sense. 2 much energy wasted for some shards
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Rewards are decent saw a video of a guy pulling 3500 5* shards from his first run
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Rewards could be better but resources are resources and I'll take what I can get.
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    this is not worth it.... i used 125k pym canisters to open the normal rift.... and my rewards were a Tier 1 alpha catalyst.... nothing else beside the remaining 5k chaos rift shards:))... for serios? and they charge you 20$ for 250k pym canisters.... this event is utterly meaningless
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    @kabam, this it utter ****
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    ... or people will not give a **** about this game and quit.

Can you tell this buy all the people that bought the unit deals or you have an insider source? LOL
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    This game ain't interested anymore now, I will only do uncollected 100% , all they making time grabbing content, new war map will too much annoying
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I need the t4cc and awakening gem. Not the t2a
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    @Go_Grems I'm curious how did he do 2 master runs also :o
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Zzz wrote: »
    @Go_Grems I'm curious how did he do 2 master runs also :o

I’ve done two as well. You got the initial amount in the in game email, then I 100% completed both uncollected and normal difficulty, and did my initial run of master, I’m going through it for exploration now but just with finishing both of those modes fully you get enough to run through master twice.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Absolutely horrific rewards. 500 k canisters for 3600 t2a shards!! Ridiculous.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I will play, but womt spend $$ or units to buy any offers
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i play them by they suck anyway i got 2k 5*
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Not going out of the way to do them. Dont really care what I get as its extras anyways
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    How would I know...can't play the game...lol... what a mess.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Free
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Two master runs through them and received 10.8k t2a shards and 2.5k 5* shards. Spent zero money on it just time. So I’ll take it
  • LilJohLilJoh Posts: 52
    These rewards are awesome cause they don’t make me feel like I have to play more than I want to.